Chapter 5

(edited)TRIGGER WARNING: scenes of self-harm, and violence will be implied and shown throughout this chapter

(edited)
TRIGGER WARNING: scenes of self-harm, and violence will be implied and shown throughout this chapter. Please read with caution.

         I wonder why people do what they do? Is it something that drives them to help others simply because they want too? Is it to be on top of the world? Or is it because human beings as a whole are greedy by nature? Humans are always wanting something..even I want things in this world too..but what drives Naruto Uzumaki?

Is it to be noticed, to be greater then he is? To prove himself to others? I don't have the faintest idea. All I know is that he's tied up; in front of the class, and is currently being scolded by Iruka-Sensai.

My eyes scan over the boy as Iruka yells at him, my brows furrowing in curiosity.
He seems normal, but as I've learned, looks can be deceiving. What I can't understand is why he has cat markings on his cheeks? Does he add them to his face, or was he born with them? I've only known this boy for mere seconds, and he's already more confusing then half the other kids within this classroom.

"I'm at the end of my rope Naruto! You have one more chance tomorrow, yet by the looks if it. You're already blowing it!" Yells Iruka, his face twisted in disappointment and irritation.

How can he be messing up? It's not even tomorrow yet, is Naruto known for failing or what?
Naruto sticks his head high and turns his face away, annoyance and indignation spreading across his face. The room goes silent as they watch the interaction between student and Sensei.

Unfortunately, the blissful silence doesn't last long as Iruka-Sensai turns to us with a smirk, his eyes gleaming with satisfaction and contempt. 

"Fine! Since Naruto missed it, the entire class will review the transformation Jutsu!" he says loudly, a smile making its way on his lips when he notices the faces of many fall in disappointment.

Many groans and shouts of protests ring throughout the room, several students going as far as to insult the poor boy tied in ropes.  Quietly without whining, I stand up and walk to the front of the class, waiting for Iruka to give further instructions.

Iruka turns his head towards me and slightly nods in approval. "Shizukana. Since you're the first one up here, you might as well go first."

Nodding, I do the hand sign and transform into Kakashi. I try to match every detail, right down to the lazy smile and the way he stands. To the silver hair, and the way his eyes droop as if he's permanently exhausted. Stuffing my hands in my pockets, I slouch my posture and look at Iruka-Sensei blankly.

Iruka smiles at me and writes in his notebook before looking back at me waving me off.
"Good job Shizukana, you may sit down."

I bow in respect before going back to my seat.  While moving towards my seat, I notice the many grumbles and mutters of some of the kids, some of them verbally attacking Naruto for making them practice. One thing I've noticed is that no one seemed to like Naruto, for reasons unclear to me. Even as I speak, I watch as half the clash shoot him dirty glares.