Chapter 19

Shizukana's P

Shizukana's P.O.V

They all continue to stare at me expectantly.

Giving off a low growl in the back of my throat, I clench my fists in my lap.

"Zabuza is My uncle. Plain and simple.."
Multiple gasps ring throughout the room. causing my annoyance to raise even higher.

"Are you all that dense? Didn't you all hear me call him Oji-San on multiple occasions? If you didn't hear that then you all must be deaf." Shaking my head I move to throw the blanket off me, but again a sharp pain runs through my arms.

"Stop moving! Your just going to hurt yourself more you Baka!" I turn and give a cold look to Sakura. "I'm grateful for the concern Sakura..But i've been in much more pain."

Her eyes widen as she leans away from me. She's not the only one that heard, resulting in people to continue to stare. The only one not even a tad surprised was Kakashi, and that's because he knows everything already.

"If he was your uncle, then why did you try to kill him." Sasuke inquires.

Of course he's the one that would have to ask that. Although it doesn't seem like it, he's incredibly nosy.

"I simply wanted to kill him for reasons that will remain a secret. Telling you why I want to kill him will not benefit you in anyway possible."

"Actually it's quite the opposite. Your enraged state yesterday could of caused their deaths. You were too reckless and because of that, we deserve an explanation as to why you want to kill him." Kakashi says, his voice hard and unyielding.

I grit my teeth even harder but still look Kakashi directly in the eyes.

"He left me in a place where I was more useful dead. Where I was treated as a mere toy to be played with. You know exactly what i'm talking about Kakashi, so don't make me elaborate.-"

Turning my head back to Sasuke, I glare at him coldly. "Now if you really want to ask my anymore questions about my past, then you better be prepared to tell me about yours. Because information from me comes with a price."

His glare matched my own, and before he could open his mouth to retort. The door opens to reveal a woman carrying a bowl of steaming soup.

"Ah, so it seems you're finally awake." I raise an Eyebrow to her, causing a chuckle to come from her.

"My names Tsunami by the way. I'm the one that took care of you while you were unconscious"

So she's the one the took care of me.....and the one that had a peek at my scar's. Bowing my head to her, I ignore the continuous stares i am still getting.

"Thank you very much Tsunami, I very much appreciate it." I say, my voice low and even.

"It was no problem at all, here. I brought some food for you." Walking closer to me, she sits down on and sets the bowl beside me. Looking down at it, I go to reach for it, but a tanned hand stops me.