Chapter 6

We are all like fireworks: we climb, we shine and always go our separate ways and become farther apart

We are all like fireworks: we climb, we shine and always go our separate ways and become farther apart. But when it comes, let's not disappear like a firework and continue to shine...forever
-Hitsugaya Toshiro, from  Bleach
____________________________________
(Edited)

Whoever said fear was just a thing of the mind and nothing else, was an idiot. Fear runs deeper than just your brain. It runs down to your very core. The problem lies in what happens once that fear takes root within your body. 

It isn't going anywhere; not unless you face it head-on and learn to control your fear. 

And sadly for Naruto, he seems to have a nasty fear for tests. He's quite literally shaking in his seat as he waited for Iruka-Sensei to announce the subject of our test. I pray to any god out there that he'll be able to pass this test. I'll even pray to Lord Jashin if I need too. 

I currently sit in the middle of Naruto and Sasuke. This, In turn, earns me multiple glares from several girls in my class.  With much difficulty, I ignore them and face the front, keeping my eyes on Sensei. The intensity of their stares make my skin crawl, their anger almost palpable. 

Iruka looks at his piece of paper once before facing us all with a stern face. Setting the Papers down he clears his throat.

"We will now start the final exam. When you're name is called-" he points to a door that leads to another room.

"Please proceed to the testing room. The final test will be on the Clone Jutsu." Iruka looks briefly towards Naruto as if expecting his reaction. 

Said boy groans as if in pain, his face twisting into a horrible look of panic. I let out a sign, making my way towards Naruto as names start to be called. 

Taking in his panicked form, I rake my mind for what I can do. An idea comes to mind, the only thing that I know could calm him down. If it can work for me, then it can work for him. With that thought, I continue to make my way towards the blond. 

Walking over to Naruto, I put my hand on his shoulder. The boy flinches harshly, his head swivelling around violently, his face turnt up in a scowl as if ready to verbally attack. As if he was ready to be ridiculed. However, when he notices it's me, his face instead morphs into one of shock, his eyes searching mine in curiosity. Nevertheless, the fear and panic is still evident through every twitch and figid of his body. 

Shaking my head, I take my other hand and grasp his other shoulder before crouching down so that we were eye level to one another.  "Naruto...I need you to breathe.."

He looks at me in confusion now, his chest rising and falling rapidly as his gaze leaves me and focuses on the kids who were entering and leaving the exam room. Shaking my head, I take ahold of his face and turn his attention back to me. 

"Don't look at them, look at me," I said sternly, surprises even myself at that moment. Mimicking what I wanted him to do, I took slow inhales and exhales.