Chapter 12

(Recap:) "Shizukana, was the only one to realize

(Recap:) "Shizukana, was the only one to realize. She even offered each and everyone of you a chance to team up, but you all rudely declined! For figuring it out she passed, but.-"

He turns and stares at me, his eyes unrelenting and hard.

"You left you're teammate, when you could have helped him. For that, im greatly disappointed in you. If this was a mission he could have died. For that you are no longer on my team. Teamwork you figured out yes, but you need to get over your sensitivity of words and help your team mates out when needed."

My eyes widen in shock, and I feel hurt and disappointment run through me harder then ever.

I disappointed him...I let him down... I was a useless idiot...I have to do better...get stronger.. I hang my head down low and block out the rest of his rant until he yells at me again..

"Sakura, Kill Naruto or Shizukana kills Sasuke. Shizukana! Kill Sasuke and Sakura is she refuses."

Obediantly, I turn the kunai so it was right infront if his face. Right for him to see, glaring hard at Sakura, I wait for the moment to strike and kill. Do what he say's..do was Kakashi say's he stayed by your side..you at least have to do this..Shizukana.

It goes silent...and then Chaos breaks out.

(Recap finished)
____________________________________
Shizukana's P.O.V

Screams ring out from Sakura and shouts of protest come from Naruto. Eyes narrowed dangerously, I press the kunai deeper into Sasuke's throat, causing blood to slip out.

Follow orders. Get the mission done. The mission Is everything, don't let them die but get the mission done. Follow orders, make it up to Kakashi. Don't-

"That's enough Shizukana, you've proved your point."  My head snaps to see Kakashi staring at me hardly. Looking around I see Sakura and Naruto staring at me with fear and shock evident in their eyes. Eyes still narrowed dangerously, I take the kunai away from Sasuke, and get off. Allowing him to stand.

Sakura looks at me, legs shaking slightly. I hear her mutter a sentence under her breath that brought chills down my spine.

"Her eyes, they were wild and dangerous....like she wouldn't hesitate to kill him..."

I was ready to kill him. To earn Kakashi's approval, I was ready to kill him. I turn my head to Kakashi, and I catch his gaze. I look away first, shaking my head in disgust. What has happened to me? I'm not some mindless robot, I don't need the approval of anyone, i'm my own person...

"The enemy will take a hostage and you've got an impossible choice and someone ends up dead. On every mission, your life is on the line." Kakashi say's, his eyes still burning into the side of my head.