Chapter 9

TRIGGER WARNING: Scenes of Rape, and sexual assault implied in this chapter

TRIGGER WARNING: Scenes of Rape, and sexual assault implied in this chapter. Please read with caution.

Shizukana's P.O.V

Bursting through office doors, I come face to face with the Hokage. I take In the look on his face, and to say he's not Impressed was an understatement.

I bow deeply. Looking towards Hikaru, I see he's not doing the same. So grabbing his head, I forcibly make him bow. My brow twitches slightly in annoyance, how can one boy be so ignorant. I understand he comes from a different land, be he has leaders does he not?

"I am truly sorry for being Late, Hokage-Sama. I got caught up in an issue and lost track of time."

A deep sigh rings out, as I continue to make Hikaru show respect. Hokage-Sama no doubt finding this entire situation rather annoying and tiresome.

"You may rise."

Standing straight, I ignore Hikaru's hateful glare. Standing shoulder width apart with my arms clasped behind my back, my red eyes pierce into
the Hokage's dark ones.

His eyes avert from me to the boy beside me.

"Who, may I ask. Is the young boy beside you."

I turn my head to Hikaru, daring him to say anything foolish.  With a soft and low voice, I turn my attention back to the Hokage.

"He's one of my Summon's, Hokage-Sama."

He inhales from his pipe and waves a hand at me.
"Enough, no more calling me Hokage-Sama. I'm you're Sensei now, so just call me Hiruzen-Sensei."

I conceal my shock and nod my head. Calling him Sensei seems much more intimate and personal, and I quite frankly don't know how to take that when he is still the Hokage of the village.
"As you wish Hiruzen-Sensei."
At the corner of my eye, I see Hikaru mocking me with hand motions. Quickly, I punch him in the arm, smirking as he begins to curse.

"Now, you said that he was only one of your summons. How many do you have In total."

"Five."

"Can you please summon them. I have something for them."

I give him a curious glance but do as I was told.
Taking out a kunai, I lash my hand down the middle. Making a steady flow of blood comes out.

Placing my hand on the ground, I whisper out the needed words.
"Summoning Jutsu: Wolfpack."

With a puff, Pandora, Ghost and Nagisa appear, standing proudly in the middle of the room. I smile warmly at them and walk up to Pandora.

"Have they been behaving?"

Her ears flicked back In annoyance.
"As good as they can be."
I laugh lightly and scratch her head, quite amused by her tone of voice.