Chapter 10

Shizukana's P

Shizukana's P.O.V

"Kakashi Hatake, get your ass out of bed!!"

Iv'e been standing at his bedroom door for about twenty minuets, and i'm getting more irritated every second he wastes. We're well over three hours late, and its because he hasn't gotten off his lazy arse.

With a huff, I walk downstairs to see a similar situation happening with Hikaru. Since he was out on the couch, I thought it was going to be easier, but noooo he just had to be a deep sleeper.

I rake my mind for ideas, before two very effective methods came to me. So useful in fact, that I feel stupid for not realizing it sooner.

Walking to the kitchen, I raid the drawers and cabinets for a wooden spoon, and a metal pot. Walking back to Hikaru, I put the pot right beside his ear, and proceeded to hit the pot aggressively.

"The sun is shining, The birds are singing,- AND OH MY GOSH THERE'S A WOLF ABOUT TO KILL YOU!"

Hikaru bolts up screaming and punching the air. He also- just so happened to turn his head towards the pot. Making him hit his head and groan in pain. Instantly I drop the pot, and started to laugh till it actually hurt.

"Does *laugh* your head hurt? Oh I have to wake you up like this more often. Seeing you *laugh* in pain like this is, pure gold." I don't like people being in pain, but when they hurt themselves from something like this. One can't help but laugh.

Hikaru takes his hands away from his head, and shoots me a glare.

"You're evil. You know that right?"

Wiping away fake tears, I giggle and and blow him a kiss before skipping down the hall.

"You know you love me!" I say in a Sing-song voice.

"You wish!"

Grinning even more, I Stop at Kakashi's door. Laughing to myself I proceed to walk Into his room. Instantly I close my eyes, scared for my innocence. Peeking through my fingers, I deemed everything safe before walking slowly to Kakashi.

Leaning down towards Kakashi's ear, I hiss out the few words that ought to terrify him.

"Oh dear Kakashi, if you dont get up~"
starting it sweetly, I end my sentence with venom lacing my voice.

"Ill burn every single book you possess!"

"No! Okay i'm up! I'm up damn it!"

I grin down at the glaring Kakashi, while pointing behind me to his bookshelf.

"I want you out of bed and out the door In five minuets. Or else they'll all be gone by tomorrow morning."

"You wouldn't dare." He said, Voice slightly panicked.

I laugh "Try me."

He stays routed to his spot, and my smile only widens.

"4 minuets 45 seconds.
4 minuets 44 seconds-"