Chapter 27

much more

much more.

you are tougher then your demons

you are greater than the pain

- A beautiful composition of the broken

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Inuyasha OC that I created. Her name is Kimiko. *Base was not done by me, everything else was*)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                      The Rudy pendants gleam beautifully as I hold them gently in my palm. Crafted with real ruby's, and infused with Diamonds, they costed a hefty amount of money. Still, it was completely worth it in every way. The Diamonds that are in the pendents themselves, and the Jutsu's that were placed over them, makes these pieces of art practically indestructible. I,myself had bought about fifty of these beauties, which sadly. Has left me quite broke.

Yet, I don't regret it one bit. Each Pendent is infused with my Chakra, which means my comrades can take some out of the supply to either heal themselves, or use it during a fight. Either way it could easily save their lives at any given moment. The most important factor of it all, is that if that certain person fuse's their Chakra with mine, the pendent will instantly summon me. I will instantly be able to help out my friends when they most need it. The catch? I've placed certain seals over them all, so only the selected person is able to summon me. Not some random person who managed to get a hold of the necklace. These necklaces will instantly bond with the person, and unless they take it off themselves purposely. The necklace will stay on their person, and burn a bright red if I either. A) am within one mile of the necklace, or B) when I'm being summoned.

It took me several nights to create even a hand full, which was to be expected, Considering it's a very complicated procedure in itself.

Sighing, I stuff the pendents in my weapons pouch and turn to exit my room.