Chapter 15

Shizukana's P

Shizukana's P.O.V

Sometimes I wished that the world was just darkness. Nothing existing in it, no loud obnoxious noises to disturb me. Unfortunately, I have a hyper active knuckle head as a teammate, and a fangirl. So my peace and quiet wouldn't be happening anytime soon.

I guess I'm not one to judge, since I myself do have my loud moments. But right now I just want quiet.

Yet, Naruto was way to excited to be quiet. Walking just ten meters out of the village, Naruto decided that he wanted to stop.

But not for what you think.

"All right! Let's go!"
I sweat drop at his excited tone. We had started to walk. Naruto was the one who stopped.

Sakura sighs and shakes her head at him.
"What are you so excited for?"

Naruto turns, a grin plastered onto his face.
"Because I've never gone outside the village before!"

He should be happy that he was inside the safe walls of the village. Not many villages are like Konoha, and with one wrong move; you could be dead.

Tazuna points an accusing finger towards the blonde, a skeptical look being thrown to Kakashi.
"Hey, will a kid like this really be capable of this mission?"

I move beside Kakashi, as he starts to laugh.
"Hahaha. I, a jounin Will be accompanying you."
As Naruto make an irritated face, I shoot a small glare towards the drunkard.

Why would it matter if Naruto could or could not do this mission. C-Ranked missions aren't supposed to be that hard.
His words from earlier in the office ring through my head.

He's hiding something, and i have a feeling that it isn't very pleasant.

"Hey geezer! Don't underestimate ninjas! I'm a great ninja! I'm the elite ninja who will recieve the title Hokage one day. The name Uzumaki, Naruto, remember it!"

As Naruto finishes his little rant, the faint trace of chakra hits me. Causing me to fidgit, and look around us. Who is it, and why are they trying to hide their chakra signature.

Taking out a kunai, I twirl it around my finger; trying to look natural.

"Hokage is the village's number one ninja, right? I don't think a guy like you can become one."
Tazuna's mocking voice rings through the small pause of silence.

I slightly stiffen, the twirling kunai spinning faster.

"Shut up! Im willing to go through any hardship to become Hokage, you'll have to notice me!"

I stop twirling the kunai, and let a small smile past across my face.
Tazuna sneers and walks ahead a little. "I won't, kid. That is, even if you become Hokage."

Naruto becomes enraged and makes a move for Tazuna. Cutting off Kakashi, I move and grab Naruto by the shoulders.

He struggles against me, but I hold him firmly in place.
"I'll kill you!" He snarls.
Leaning down I whisper softly into his ear.