Chapter 17

^^^^^ This picture was not done by me, but by a friend

^^^^^ This picture was not done by me, but by a friend. Its absolutely awesome and I just love it! <3 <3 3 <3 This is her Pinterest though... https://www.pinterest.com/Eledantiger/

Shizukana's P.O.V

I stood there giggling in delight, with malicious intent coming off me in waves. He wants to see his little siren in action? then so be it! I'll rip him to shreds for leaving me! He promised to stay with me! Both him and Fish-Face promised, and instead they both up and leave. They knew damn well what it was like to live in that house, yet they still left me.....FOR THREE DAMN YEARS! Giggling, I take a step towards Zabuza, but I stop short when Kakashi puts a Kunai to his neck.

I smile as Kakashi spats out the words "Don't move!".

I feel my malicious smile widen under my mask. If he can "Handle" Zabuza right now, then I feel like keeping myself a little busy. In a sing-Song voice I speak out towards Kakashi.

"You got this handled Kakashi?~ If you do..Then i'm going to keep myself busy." This only got me a heated glare from Kakashi, but at the moment I couldn't of cared less. All I want is Zabuza's blood splattered across the forest floor, or even better. His blood colouring the water red.

With a hand sign, I surround myself in the mist before hiding up in a tree. The view from here was perfect. Perfect to see Zabuza die by the hands of my former Sensei.

I narrow my eyes as Kakashi speaks out the words "It's over." Those were instantly followed by a gleam in Zabuza's eyes that both excited me and made me wary.

Filling my throat with Chakra, pushed my words all over the place. Making sure they couldn't find my location.

"Don't be so sure Kakashi~ He's planning something." His eyes widen at my words, and that causes a laugh to erupt from me. The sound of my laugh sends excited chills down my spine. Zabuza laughs lowly, and it causes my smile to widen.(If that was even possible.)

"Did you say it's over?" I laugh lowly to myself. Maybe i'll be able to get close enough to kill him~ If he gets away that is. I may having a moment right now, but i'm not that stupid. I need to think things through....Some what.