Chapter 21

Shizukana's P

Shizukana's P.O.V

Turning my head, I see that Sasuke is clearly out of breath and struggling to swim. I'm guessing it's because i was so far down....the idiot should've gotten Hikaru or Kakashi to come get me. Sighing, I move closer to him and put my arm around him. Focusing my Chakra, I slowly begin to climb on the water, until i'm standing on the surface; Sasuke the only one that is just a little bit in the water. I grit my teeth and ignore the pain that runs through my arms.

"Wh-What are you doing?" Sasuke demands, gasping for breath while trying to speak. Shaking my head, I begin to walk to the shore.

"I'm carrying you back to shore....you are too out of breath to properly swim...idiot.....why didn't you just let Hikaru or Kakashi to come and get me...."

He lifts his head, looking me in the eyes. "Because they're arguing back at the house. Plus I want answers." I narrow my eyes at the boy i'm helping.

With a small growl, I swiftly grab Sasuke by the other arm and throw him onto my back.

"What are you?!-" Not letting him finish, I take off towards the shore. The instant I start to run, I feel Sasuke's arms tighten around my neck, and his legs wrap around me. Laughing slightly, I grab a hold of his legs to keep him steady, picking up my speed. damn...I went out farther then I originally thought.

When I finally touch land, I set Sasuke down. Who, by the way; was glaring at me profusely. Red eyes fully meeting onyx ones, I returned the glare.

"Don't look at me like that. I was just getting here sooner."

I have a feeling that, that's not the reason he is glaring. He takes a step towards me, yet I don't move. Sasuke isn't going to faze me, not one bit. "What are you hiding. There has to be a reason that your stronger then normal. There has to be a reason that you flinch and glare whenever something even remotely close to your family is mentioned. Or that your constantly hiding away and keeping to yourself." His voice laced with venom.

That little hypocrite! Don't think I haven't noticed how he glares at everyone and everything; or that he looks like he wants to murder someone or something...Iv'e seen that look on myself enough times to know.

I take a step forward, getting closer to Sasuke. I let out a snarl. "You are in no position to ask me those type of questions. I'm not stupid, Sasuke. I know that your hiding something as well, and that there is someone out there that you want to kill. Iv'e seen that look on not only others, but myself. So if you want to interrogate me about me past....be prepared to share some of yours."

His eyes widen a bit, and I have to stop myself from smirking.

"Thought so."

Pushing past him, I begin walking towards the house,Leaving wet foot prints in my wake.

"It's my brother." I instantly freeze, trying to comprehend what Sasuke just said. He want's to kill his brother? Why...

Slowly I turn around, and look at Sasuke curiously. He was sending me a death glare, and if I was any other person, I might of shivered a bit...but iv'e seen much worse. I look around making sure no one was around before bolting forward and grabbing Sasuke by the hand. If....If we're sharing stories now...then it's best to go somewhere more secluded.