Day 13

Day 13- 1:01am
Castiel's PoV

All at once I felt three people longing for me, longing for help. I quickly got up from my bed and rushed down the hall to Dean's room. His hands were tightly gripping the sheets, his body was tense, and sweat was pouring down his face. I quickly went to him, shaking him.

"Dean," I spoke. His eyes shot open, breathing heavily. His hands went to my wrists. His nails dug into the cloth of my long-sleeved shirt.

"Cas," he breathed. I let out a sigh of relief. It wasn't as bad as some of the other night terrors he had.

"I will be right back," I promised. I left and went to Sam's room to see the door already opened. Gabriel was sitting next Sam, holding him tightly. I met Gabriel's eyes and he silently told me he had it covered so I went to Millie. I arrived at her door the same time as Lucifer. I ignored the strangeness of that and pushed open the door. She was curled into a ball, her hands were in fists and I could see the blood leaking from where her nails were digging into her palms. She was mumbling for her brothers.

"Emily?" Lucifer moved past me. He set his hand on her shoulder and she lashed out. Her hand shot out and nearly hit my older brother in the face, but he moved out of the way quicker than she could move, catching her wrist. I was at his side in a moment.

"Millie," I called out for her. Her eyes opened, but they were staring off into the distance.

"What's wrong with her?" Lucifer asked frantically. I ignored his question and scooped Millie up, one arm under her knees the other around her back. I clutched her close to my chest as I ran down the hall to the shower room. Charlie and Meg must have heard commotion.

"What's wrong?" Charlie asked, rubbing her eyes before noticing me quickly making my way down the hall with a shaking Winchester in my arms. "Oh God, Emily." I rushed into the shower room and sat her down under one of the showers. I turned on the water, making sure it was a cold as possible. Lucifer knelt down next to her, pulling her into his lap, leaning against the tiled walls. Both of their clothes were soaked in a moment.

"Emily!" Lucifer's voice broke slightly calling out for her. His hand was on her cheek, water ran down his face. The tenseness of her body released and she blinked, coming to her senses. She took in a deep breath and her eyes darted around the room. "Hey, are you okay?" Lucifer asked. Millie looked to Lucifer before nodding.

"C-could someone turn the water off?" Emily asked, her teeth chattering. I turned off the water. Lucifer helped Millie to her feet. Charlie and Meg handed them towels.

"Where were you?" I questioned. Millie looked to the floor.

"Hell... I was back in hell," she breathed.

Day 13-  2:34am
Millie's PoV

I pushed past Cas, Meg, Charlie, and Lucifer. I went back to my room and changed into clothes rather than my pjs. I waited until I heard doors closing before I walked into the war room and going the drawer where we kept the car keys.

"Emily, what are you doing?" Lucifer asked, quietly. I almost jumped, but I had gotten used to angels suddenly appearing. I didn't look up at him.

"Nothing, just go back to bed," I replied just above a whisper. I grabbed the keys to one of the cars and grabbed my jacket.

"Wait," I looked up to see Lucifer grabbing a jacket of his own. "I'm coming with you." I knew there was no way to talk him out of it so I let him come. We walked into the garage and I went to the green car- My mind was too much of a whirlwind to name it. I got into the driver seat and Lucifer riding shotgun.