Day 119

Day 119- 9:43am

"Holy crap it's snowing!" Charlie ran through the halls in the wee hours of the morning. I groaned and covered my ears. She knocked on the door.

"Are you two dressed?!" Charlie called through the door. I snuggled into Lucifer hoping to savor a bit more of this moment.

"Fuck off, Charlie. We're trying to sleep!" Lucifer groaned back. She opened the door and I groggily looked towards the source of light.

"Not sure what to be afraid of more... the glowing red eyes or the menace in Millie's," Charlie chuckled nervously. "Everyone else is already up." I sighed and rolled out of bed landing on the ground.

"As soon as I get up I'm gonna punch you," I mumbled. I heard Charlie run off. Lucifer got out of bed.

"Well I'm up we might as well have breakfast," Lucifer hummed, crouching next to me. I groaned into the rug. Lucifer chuckled and grabbed my ankle.

"Noooooooo," I whined as he dragged me out of my room. I kept limp as he lifted me up and threw me over his shoulder. "I wanna go back to bed. Come on, Luci!"

"No can do babe," Lucifer hummed back. I huffed and looked down at his perfect ass. I smirked before grabbing it. He gasped a bit. "That's just cheating."

"I can do more than that for you if we go back to my room," I cooed as I leaned up. His shoulders shook as he chuckled. He set me down.

"You are desperate," Lucifer laughed, setting his hands on my shoulders and pushing me up against the wall.

"When a girl wants to sleep she'll do anything," I replied moving my face closer to his. I put on the most seductive face I could manage.

"Maybe later," Lucifer smirked and kissed my cheek. He walked down the hall. I groaned and followed after him.

"Honestly," I mumbled to myself.

Day 119- 10:52am

I grabbed really warm clothes and put them on

I grabbed really warm clothes and put them on. I swear I was going to kill Charlie. I could be in bed sleeping or having great sex with my boyfriend in London or somewhere, but no I was going to freeze my ass off. At least Lucifer was happy about it. I followed the others up the stairs. When we got out I was in slight awe. Light snow still fell. Everything was so pristine in the woods where the entrance was. There were a few deer tracks, but other than that the snow was untouched. It gave everything an almost fairytale look. Oh fuck it- I'll have fun.

Day 119- 11:15am

"Millie, what are you doing?" Lucifer asked, staring down at me.

"Making a snow angel," I replied with a smile. Lucifer titled his head in confusion. "Just roll with it." I moved my arms and legs. I carefully stood up making sure not to mess it up.