Day 15

Trigger Warning
-Gore

Day 15- 9:30am

I was up and dressed pretty early. My phone rang and I half expected Dean, but I was wrong when the sheriff answered. There had been another kill. I put on my suit and did my hair once again. Lucifer was still asleep. I sighed before walking over to him. I knelt down and poked his nose.

"Luci," I hummed softly. No response. I gently shook his shoulder. "Lucifer, we have to get going."

"Mm," he groaned, rolling over. I let a slightly annoyed sigh.

"If you don't get up I'm going to leave without you," I put my hands on my hips. Nothing. I huffed before grabbing a glass of water. I couldn't help but grin at the quality of said water. Gotta love archangel powers. "Lucifer, you'd better get up or I'll have to resort to more drastic measures." I nudged him shoulder again. He groaned again but settled after a moment. "Oh well." I smirked before dumping the water on him. I quickly stepped back knowing the reactions that can come from this waking up method. Lucifer stirred awake and sat up. His eyes were glowing red in rage. My eyes widened slightly, but I didn't flinch. He groaned and ran a hand down his face wiping off some of the water.

"Millie, I swear," he growled. I sat down on my bed.

"I tried to do it nicely but you were being stubborn," I replied. "Now get dressed someone else was killed."

"Really?" Lucifer got up. He looked disheveled. His shirt was slightly messed up during sleep exposing a bit of his stomach.

God damn he's hot, I thought to myself. He readjusted his shirt but not before noticing my staring. He chuckled and grabbed his suit before disappearing into the bathroom. I ran a hand down my face attempting to slow my heart rate, but in the process I smudged my lipstick. But the time I got it fixed Lucifer was dressed. He handed me his tie.

"So we'll head to the station see what they've got," I explained while tying the tie. I grabbed my keys and we headed out.
.
.

Day 15- 10:22am

We grabbed breakfast on the way there and ate it in the car. The sheriff was waiting for us when we got there. We were led to bed. It was pretty mangled up. I grabbed some gloves and grabbed some for Lucifer as well.

"I'm gonna go," the sheriff spoke before rushing off covering his mouth. I rolled my eyes and looked back to the body. Lucifer walked around it while I read the coroners report.

"Throat torn out, died from blood loss. Yeah, that hurts," I sighed setting the clip board down. Lucifer glanced up at me.

"When did that happen?" Lucifer asked.

"Nearly a decade ago, sold my soul for Sam. Got ripped up by a hell hound the next week, I didn't even get a year," I replied with a slight frown. The faded memory of that night came to me in a moment.

"Millie," the tears were rolling down Sam's cheeks. I could hear the growls outside the barricaded door. I pulled Sam close and wiped his tears away.

"It's okay, Sammy," I forced a smile through my own tears.

"No. Not it's not. First Dean now you. Why did you do this for me? Why did you both do it?" Sam asked. I sighed.

"I'd die a million times over if it meant you lived. You be good now. Don't be stupid or I'll crawl out of hell and beat your ass," I managed a laugh. Sam attempted to hand me Ruby's knife, but I pushed it away. I could hear the wood splintering on the doors. "Kick Lilith's ass."

I pushed Sam out of the room and locked the door behind him. I turned to see the dust blow away and the doors crash open. I finally understood the look of terror on those who had hounds on their asses. They were terrifying beasts. The hound knocked me down and slashed my back open and when I turned over it pounced ripping my throat out. That silenced my screams. I could feel the warm liquid squirting out onto my torso. My vision grew dark and soon the sound of the growls went away. Then all I felt was heat and pain.