Day 89-91

Quick fill-ins
Day 89

We had a system going for cookies.
Michael, Lucifer, and Meg made the cookie dough.
Balthazar, Ruby, Dean, and Anna rolled the dough out and cut out the shapes.
Sammy, Gabriel, Cas, and I decorated the cookies.
Crowley and Charlie were in charge of putting them in the oven and taking them off the pans and onto cooling racks.

All the while we had music playing which was interesting considering it was my music. When Evanescence came on Lucifer made eye contact with me across the kitchen. I nodded and we both belted out the lyrics to Bring Me To Life. Our voices fit perfectly together. Everyone just stared at the two of us as we performed our little duet.

"Why didn't I just assume Lucifer liked you type of music..." Charlie rolled her eyes. I just chuckled before taking a handful a sprinkles and chucking them at Charlie. A full on food war began it only ended when a batch of cookies had finished baking.

Day 91

"You know I can think of about twenty ways this could go wrong," Sam sighed as I stared to climb onto his shoulders.

"Shut up and hold still," I snapped. Sam held one foot and Dean held the other. I carefully placed the star on top of the tree. I looked down. "Ready?"

"Yep," Cas answered. I dropped and Cas swiftly caught me.

"Thanks, Cassie," I smiled, hopping out of his arms. He nodded in acknowledgement.

"Last ornament!" Charlie grinned. We all stepped back and Dean flipped the switch. The nearly twenty foot tree lit up.

"Awesome!" Dean laughed. He wrapped an arm around both Sam and I's shoulders. I leaned into him a bit. I didn't really want to let go as my smile dropped, and my mind wandered to the last time my brothers and I had a Christmas tree.

"Claire called earlier. Her, Jody, and Alex are coming Christmas Eve," Cas interjected.

"Well we're gonna need a lot of food," I sighed.

---
Hella quick stories sorry.
I hope I'll get the specials up tonight or maybe tomorrow... Idk
Edit: Re-uploaded because some edits and a part didn't save.
-G