Day 237

Day 237- 11:32am

Lucifer and I were sitting playing Judge Judy as random demons were brought in for various offenses. Then, a demon rushed in.

"My king, my queen, the alarms are going off, something's happened," she spoke quickly. Lucifer and I jumped up and rushed off. We ran into the room to see the glowing orbs of ancient spell work pulsing.

"Shit..." Lucifer breathed. He turned to me. "We gotta go."

"My king, what do we you want us to do?" A demon asked.

"Uh, prepare to defend hell. Call every demon back to base. Just... get ready. If my brother and sisters and I fail I select Meg as queen regent." As much as Crowley would better suit the role. If Balthazar went down Crowley would too.

"I second that motion," I added.

"Yes, my king, my queen." The demon lowered his head quickly. I took Lucifer's hand and we went back to the bunker. In the war room the machines and alarms were all going haywire.

"What the fuck is happening?" I asked the moment we arrived.

"Short answer- nothing good." Anna replied. I looked around at the angels. They all looked tense. I glanced to Cas who wore a face I hadn't seen him have in years. For a moment I saw the warrior angel that walked into that barn all those years ago.

"What?"

"The darkness, our aunt. She made a few things before we locked her away," Gabriel explained.

"And?"

"We have to go fight them, defend the universe," Balthazar answered.

"Any idea on an amount?" Lucifer asked, looking to Michael.

"We don't have the numbers," Michael sighed.

"But it's us four and the rest," Gabriel questioned.

"You didn't see the scans," Michael replied, looking a little pale.

"So what do we-" Sam was cut of by a rumble. I looked up to see some dust fall from the ceiling.

"Oh boy." We rushed up the stairs and outside.

"What the-" I heard Anna question aloud. I went outside to once again find myself in the company of some of my least favorite people not all though.

"Alfie?" I questioned.

"It's still Samandriel," he sighed.

"Oh goddamn it," Dean groaned.

"Hello, Dean," Zachariah hissed.

"We felt something- " Joshua stopped mid sentence. He and the rest of the remaining angels had appeared. "Oh dear." I instantly turned to Cas who had a tight grip on Dean's hand. There was a very large amount of angels. I imagine most of these angels were killed by Cas.

"Sam," Gadreel stepped through the crowd. I felt a twinge of anger in my chest.

"Alright everyone," Chuck suddenly appeared. I jumped.