Day 262

Day 262- 5:30am
Lucifer's PoV

We arrived back at the bunker early in the morning. My phone finally got service and a message from Millie got through. I opened it up to see a selfie of her and her brothers on a beach. The youth granted to them by my dad had faded away to their normal states. Millie was smiling brightly with a fruity looking drink in her hand. Dean's arm was slung over Cas's shoulder another one of those drinks in his hand. Sam was making a funny face with his chin resting on Millie's shoulder. The text underneath read- Lots of love from Hawaii.

"There it is..." Gabriel commented before yawning. "Finally. I felt like I was in a perpetual "I'm tired but physically cannot sleep" limbo."

"But you were... that is a poor use of simile," Raphael pointed out. I rolled my eyes.

"What? Who's there?" I glanced over to see Charlie sit up, drool still running down her chin.

"Hey, Charlie..." Meg paced over to her. "I'm back."

"What the- where the hell were you guys? First the Winchesters go missing then next thing you know it's just little ole me," she sighed, rubbing her eyes. "I was so worried."

"Everything's fine. The Winchesters are in Hawaii celebrating saving the world again but we're here," Balthazar replied.

"Good. Good." Charlie yawned. "So I haven't slept in a while... So you all may just be hallucinations, but I think I'm going to try to go to sleep."

"That sounds like a good idea, sweetie," Meg cooed, slipping her arm around her girlfriend's waist. "Let's get you to bed."

"Yeah."

Day 262- 10:02am

I sipped on my coffee and stared over Crowley's shoulder at the wall.

"You okay, Luce?" Mike asked.

"Yeah, just thinking," I answered.

"About..." he added.

"What are we supposed to do now?" I asked.

"What?" Ruby asked.

"They're away for 2 weeks at least. Everything we've done up until this point has revolved around the Winchesters," I pointed out.

"Well for one we're cleaning this entire place it's kind of gross and dusty still." Balthazar gestured at the bunker.

"Okay... and?"

"Shit... I don't know," Meg sighed. "Do each other's makeup and braid our hair?"

"Maybe..."

"Wait. What if we go on a hunt?" Gabriel suggested. I stared at him.

"A hunt?" I turned to Charlie, we both laughed.

"Have any of you actually been on a hunt?" I asked.

"I have- Well I helped," Crowley answered.

"I mean how hard can it be? We've seen them do it a dozen times now," Anna added.

"Yeah, but they've been doing it since they were kids."

"Which is kind of fucked up," Meg commented.

"Come on... it'll be fun!" Gabriel smirked.

Day 262- 2:13pm
Millie's PoV

I slipped the goggles on and jumped. The water was warm and crystal clear. I couldn't help but smile. I glanced to my left to see Dean as he jumped off the boat. I looked to Sam and he pointed down. I looked down to see a rainbow of fish. It was beautiful. I was able to see like 5 fish from Finding Nemo. I put my head above water and pulled the snorkel from my mouth. Cas was leaning against the railing of the ship.

"Come on, Cas! It's so cool and the fish are so pretty!" I smiled at him. He rolled his eyes and sipped his beer.

"I am on vacation..." He leaned over the side a bit. "I am not going to spend 4 hours washing the salt water out of my wings," he whispered.

"You're no fun," I teased.

"That's not what Dean said to me last night," he smirked. I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Em, there's a turtle!" Dean practically squealed.

"Where?!" I put my snorkel back in my mouth and looked down. There was a fucking turtle. It was much larger than I imagined a sea turtle being. This is awesome.

—-
Kind of a short update but meh...
-G