Day 201 Part 2

Day 201- 5:10pm (a/n these numbers mean something...)
Still Lucifer's PoV

)Still Lucifer's PoV

Alright here we go. I waited just on the other side of the side door. I glanced around. At least this was a nicer part of hell and my brothers and sisters managed to make it seem less gloomy. The torches weren't their usual dull flame- instead they glowed brightly like mini stars. It eliminated the dark shadows cast around hell. The usually blood and dirt covered stones that made up the walls and floors were scrubbed clean. It seemed like the interior of a fine castle of the olden days. Magenta and white silks adorned the arches. I adjusted my all black suit one more time just before my cue came. I turned back to look at Michael. He smiled at me and I walked through the side door. The room we had set ourselves in was ironically a church of sorts to me that resided in hell. The princes and those who were very faithful had crafted it.

I walked calmly knowing that just to my right was Michael. Well of course he was my best man... Now's where the improvising came in. Usually next is other of the bride and father of the groom- a bit difficult to do when... yeah. My dad wasn't even coming- he hadn't shown yet at least. I looked to the double set of doors and they opened. Castiel and Sam walked through bright smiles on their faces. Who could blame them? Their sister is getting married. They took seats. Meg and Raphael followed them.

Gabriel followed with Ruby

Gabriel followed with Ruby. Then Anna with Balthazar. Then Charlie and then... The music I had forgotten existed changed and everyone stood. The doors opened and from around the corner... I prayed my vessel's knees would not give out. She seemed to almost glide down the aisle. Her arm in her older brother's, a warm almost giddy smile on her face.