Day 126

Day 126- 9:32am

"You'll be back by tonight right?" Lucifer asked. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Yes, we're just gonna take a short trip to Oklahoma," I replied taking his hands in mine. "It's not a hunt, it's just a thing we do every year."

"Okay. I love you," he sighed.

"Come on Millie! My birthday pie isn't gonna eat itself!" Dean yelled from baby. I rolled my eyes at him before pulling my hands from Lucifer.

"Love you too, Luci," I smiled. I climbed into the back seat next to Cas. It had been a good while since the four of us were in the car together.

"Apple pie here I come," Dean smiled as we pulled out of the garage.

Day 126- 1:18pm

"There it is!" Dean smiled as we pulled into the parking lot of the diner. I jumped out and stretched, four hours in a small car is not as fun as it used to be. We walked into the diner and sat down in a booth. I ordered a burger and a soda.

"So old man-" I started.

"Oh shut it," Dean grumbled. I laughed and took a handful of Cas' fries.

"Hey!" He whined. He grabbed the pickle off my plate. We locked gazes and before a war could begin. Sam and Dean both took things from our plates.

"Assbutt," Cas mumbled.

"Douche," I added. We had started it.

"Jerk," Sam continued.

"Bitch," Dean finished. I rolled my eyes and smiled. Honestly it was our way of saying I hate you and love you at the same time. I stifled a laugh and sipped my soda. I put my hand to the necklace around my neck. I held the pink wing in my fingers. It had become a habit of mine, just like fiddling with a knife if I had it in my hand.

"We've come really far," Sam spoke. I glanced up at him.

"I think that's an understatement," Dean replied. We had changed. When we first really got wrapped up in this were were just kids. To think that it all started with trying to find dad was odd. We no longer kids. Those kids were long dead. Just a quick glance at our hands showed just how much it all changed. I had permanent scars on my knuckles from the skin being broken so many times. My nails were a constant state of disarray since they had been pulled out so many times. My hand when empty still held the ghost of some weapon. Then a glance to our eyes dull with the horrors we've seen alluded to something else hidden deep within the crevices of our minds. However some changes were good. I never in a million years thought I'd ever have any hand in the world, but I was one of the people that saved it several times. People told stories of us. Somehow three kids with an asshole of a dad and a dead mom along with a sassy angel had become the stuff of legends.

"I mean if ten years ago you said I'd be dating a trickster archangel I'd laugh in your face," Sam added.

"Yeah or that we'd be living in a bunker with demons and angels per God's orders," I continued.

"Or that I'd rebel not once not twice but over three times," Cas added.

"Or that I'd be dating a dude," Dean finished. I glanced at him.