Day 201 Part 1

HEY I'M NOT DEAD
NOW THAT'S OUT OF THE WAY LET'S GET THESE KIDS HITCHED

Day 201 (April 10th)-
Lucifer's PoV

She's beautiful... Her hair rested on her shoulders curled elegantly. Her dress trailed behind her. One hand held a bouquet of raspberry pink flowers and the other she had around Dean's arm. I couldn't even hear the music- all I could think about was her. Her smile was brighter than anything I had ever seen. Her eyes were locked on me as mine were on her. Then she was right in front of me. Dean lifted her veil and kissed her on the cheek while whispering something. I didn't catch it, but Millie replied with a light punch to his arm. Dean chuckled before turning to me. He took her hand and placed it in mine. Threatened me then went to his seat. Millie rolled her eyes and turned to me. I blocked out most of the ceremony. I paid little attention to Joshua as he went through the script.

"If any person can show just cause why they may not be joined together, let them speak now or forever hold their peace," Joshua spoke.

"I object," someone spoke up. I quickly turned to see someone in all black with a hood concealing their face. They pulled a gun from their jacket and fired several times before anyone could act. I managed to step in front of Millie. I felt the bullets sink into my back, but they did nothing. I looked back in time to see the assailant fall as Sam and Dean unloaded their clips into him.

"Is everyone okay?" Dean asked. I looked to Millie and felt the color drain from my face. She stared at me with wide eyes before looking down to her stomach. Crimson stained her pure white dress and her hand. Millie started to fall, but I quickly stopped her decent and slowly lowered her to the ground. I dropped to my knees.

"It's okay. You're gonna be okay," I quickly spoke. I put a hand to her cheek and flowed my grace to her. When nothing happened I felt my heart drop. "No. No. No. No. No." All sound seemed to disappear as Millie reached out her hand holding my cheek.

"Lucifer," she coughed out.

"Millie, no no no. Not here. No. You're supposed to be my queen, my wife, my soulmate. Not here please no. Dad please. Please don't let this happen." I pleaded, putting my hand to her wound. Her hand went over mine and squeezed it. A small smile worked its way onto her lips. I could see the life draining out of her.

"L-Lucifer, I-" The last of her breaths escaped her lungs and she went limp.

"Millie?" I cried out. I pulled her into my lap. I cradled her head and put it to mine. "No. No. No." I wrapped my arms around her rocking back and forth. A sob escaped my lips as I sat there my dead soulmate in my arms. This would be my eternity. One without her. While the human does not live without their soulmate- a angel can live. A prisoner again- this time in a world without her.

"Lucifer?" I sat up with a gasp. I turned to see Millie a worried expression on her face, the sheets pulled close to her- I knew as naked- form. I let out a breath and ran a hand down my face.

"Looks like you have your first dream- well technically a nightmare it seems," she frowned. I placed my hand around the back of her neck pulling her into a kiss. She smiled into it. I pushed her to the bed and hovered over her. I pulled the covers over us like a tent. I pressed my lips to hers again. We were about to get it on when the lights turned on. I instantly rolled move off of her and lifted the sheets off of us.

"Alright get out of bed you-" Charlie started before quickly covering her eyes. "You know under normal circumstances I'd be pretty okay with that sight of you Millie, but not today."

"Does no one knock anymore?" Millie asked, frantically covering herself .

"Well uh- get dressed because you know bad luck to see the bride on her wedding day," Charlie spoke, still covering her eyes.