Day 115

Day 115- 2:45am
I drove my car while Sam and Dean took the Impala. We booked a hotel room and Sam payed for it since he's the one making the big bucks. Honestly with the types of clients he works for... I wonder what his house looks like.

The room was nice. Two queen beds and a nice couch. I set my bag down and crashed on one of the beds.

"So I guess I get the couch?" Dean shrugged.

"Yep," Sam and I answered as Sam claimed the other bed. I looked to my phone to see a text from Jenny.

Okay. I understand. Hope you get home soon. Love you

I smiled and climbed under the covers. I was out in a moment.
-

Day 115- 11:13am
I was up first. I ordered us some room service for lunch as we had missed breakfast. My brothers were up soon after. We ate as I went on my laptop and looked up more on Djinn. They were essentially genies, but they just make you believe your wish was granted while they feed on your blood and life. Really ruined Aladdin if you ask me.

"So we're in Delaware. What do we do now?" Dean asked. I sighed and leaned back in my chair.

"No idea," I replied. An idea sparked in my mind. I looked to my laptop and I looked up disappearances in Delaware. By some luck I found an article on a string of disappearances in Frankford. I turned the laptop to Sam. He pulled it towards him and clicked a bit.

"So get this. Four people have gone missing in the last three months. There were five but they found a body this morning. They were emaciated and coroner put cause of death as Exsanguination or extensive loss of blood that cases death," Sam read off. "I don't know why but I have a very good feeling we should go there."

"How far is that from here?" Dean asked. Sam's fingers danced across the keys.

"Just two towns over," he answered.

"Well let's go," I got up and grabbed my duffle. I grabbed my keys and threw my jacket on.

Day 115- 12:28pm

As we drove into the town we passed an abandoned factory and it made my stomach do flips. There was a though in the back of my mind ever since I read about Djinns. What if they were real? Could that be what was taking people? I mean the victim sounded like what would be left after a Djinn feeds off someone. We pulled into a motel and booked a room. It was disgusting but we needed to be in town and there were no higher end places nearby. I kept the factory in the back of my mind. I walked towards the bathroom when I grimaced. An image of glowing blue eyes and blue flames wormed around my head. The visions were getting harder to bear. I managed to get to lore book. The image provided depicted the Djinn with blue eyes and blue flames around the hands. I looked to Sam and Dean who both looked pale as ghosts.

It had to be a Djinn doing this. I knew it was a crazy thought but... I just knew in my gut. Every rational part of my mind screamed that I should seek psychiatric help.

"I think I know what's happening here," I grabbed my laptop and the book. "It's gonna sound ridiculous and impossible, but I just have a very strong feeling on this."

"I'm sure nothing could freak me out more than what's already happened," Sam replied. I chuckled before dropping the smile on my face.

"I think it's a Djinn," I spoke.

"A what?" Dean asked. I held up the book.

"Monsters that stem from stories of genies, but they just make you think all your wishes have been granted. Really it drains you of blood while you're in a fantasy land," I explained. "I know it sounds crazy but-"