Day 200

Day 200- 10:32am
Lucifer unhooked his arm from mine. I looked around and smiled. The trees were blooming. A gentle breeze would come by and a few pink petals would fall. I took the bouquet and boutonnière in my hands. The pink flowers were perfect. I walked down the path and took a breath. A few more steps and a breath. I stopped in front of the grave. I took another breath. Deep breaths Millie... Deep breaths. I knelt down. The tiny patch of grass where we had buried dad's dog tags had melded into the rest. I brushed a few petals off mom's gravestone.

"Hey, Mom, Dad," I sighed. "I uh- really wish you could be here. I wish you could see this. I- I wish you could see me now- see me happy. I miss you both and I- I love you guys." I placed the bouquet of flowers and the boutonnière down at the base of the stone. I placed my hand on the stone and smiled softly. I stood up and walked back over to Lucifer.

"Hey," he softly chuckled with a sad smile. He reached up and wiped away the tears I hadn't noticed. His hands gently cupped my cheeks. Then they went down and took my hands. We started walking away. I felt a cold breeze go by and I took a look back. A smile worked its way onto my lips when I saw the shimmering forms of my parents. Dad's arm was around Mom. They were both smiling.

"What is it?" Lucifer asked. I turned back to him then back to the grave and they were gone.

"Nothing," I replied and smiled at him. Lucifer nodded and we were back in the bunker.

Day 200-2:20pm

"So Lucifer, are you gonna pick up a guy tonight?" I asked, looking to Lucifer. He turned to me suddenly.

"What?" He asked with wide eyes.

"I mean after tomorrow we're kinda stuck with each other for sex. And I know that there are things you can do with guys you can't really do with girls- well me." I sat down on the end of the bed.

"I mean I- I was thinking about... I mean isn't a bachelor party supposed to be the grooms last hurrah?" Lucifer questioned. "I don't really know, Dean tried explaining it to me..."

"Well I suppose it is, but you know if you want to hook up with someone I'm totally fine with it." I set my hand on his shoulder. Lucifer looked a little confused and nervous.

"Are you going to do the same?" Lucifer looked to me after a moment.

"I mean I was going to ask first-" I rubbed the back of my neck. "If it was okay with you."

"Uh yeah. It wouldn't be fair if I was the only one allowed to do so," Lucifer scoffed.

"Alright."

"Okay."

Day 200- 8:54pm

I downed a shot and looked at the guys around the pool table. They were on the other end of the bar. I smirked and turned back to the ladies.

"Watch this." I smiled and adjusted my shirt to show off the merchandise a little more. I let my hair down. I stood up and put a little sway and in my step as I walked over. "Heyyyy."

"Well hello," one of the guys smirked. His eyes went up and down my body. All their gazes did. There were four of them. They were just finishing a game.

"What are you playing?" I asked, putting a slur in my voice and sliding a flirty smile onto my lips.

"Pool," the first guy replied. He looked like someone to stay away from if you were some unsuspecting girl. Good thing that's not me.

"I've always wanted to play in a bar. Can I join in?" I asked with a smile.

"Well we're playing for money. Just a little betting game," Another guy replied. He looked nicer, but he would probably still take advantage of me, given the chance. I pulled a wad of cash from my back pocket.