Day 275

There's smut later in the chapter so idk be warned? Do I even need to warn anymore?
^^^
^^^
^^^
^^^
Day 275- 10:24am
Millie's POV

"What about this one?" I asked. Lucifer leaned over my shoulder and stared my screen.

"How big is the backyard?" He asked. I clicked around.

"Nah, too small," I answered for him.

"Yeah." Lucifer hovered for a few moments as I searched the site. "Stop. That one."

I looked at the pictures and it was perfect. It was situated in a small suburb only a few minutes from the bunker. The backyard was enclosed with a white picket fence but was still spacious with a pond. There were four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The living room and kitchen were pretty big. The basement was unfinished but that wouldn't be a problem.

"Luci," I whispered. I held his hand where it rested on my shoulder. "This is it."

11:01am

"Oh this house will be perfect for you, but are there too many rooms? You said you have a daughter?" The realtor looked at us curiously as we walked up to the front door.

"We plan on fostering," I answered. She unlocked the door and pushed it open. Oh my god. This is real. I was sure when we walked up thee path. I mean there were rose bushes out front- how more perfect can you get than that? Now, standing in the entrance I could feel everything settle into place. It's all led to this: standing next to my soulmate in this house. This is where the story will end.

"So you have the main staircase here and then there's one in the back by the kitchen," she started talking, but I had mostly tuned her out. She was just background noise.

"We'll take it," I cut her off after a few minutes.

"What?" She sputtered.

"We'll take it," I repeated. She stared at me.

"You haven't even seen the rest of the house." When I didn't answer she blinked at me before attempting to collect herself. "We haven't even talked about numbers."

"It's listed at 321k. We can pay all of that in two months," I answered, again cutting her off.

"How?"

"Inherited a load of money," Lucifer cut in. Nice babe.

"Okay, let's- let's go to my office."

2:32pm

"Where were you guys?" Dean asked as we walked back into the war room. I tossed the keys onto the table.

"I have a house now," I answered. Dean stared at me and then the keys and then back to me.

"You- what now?"

"We bought a house," Lucifer added. "We can't live there until the year is over, but we'll get it set up soon."

"Two days ago you said you were quitting hunting and you already bought a house?"

"Yep," I shrugged and grabbed the keys off the table. "Where's Nora?"

"Movie room, they're watching Frozen for the tenth time," Dean answered. He picked his book back up. "That's why I'm out here."

"Is Cas breaking into song in bed?"

"Shut up." Dean pushed my side.

2:28pm

"My queen, you have a message," one of the demons walked up to me as I paced the throne room. I turned and he held out an envelope. I took it from him and turned it about in my hands.