Sweet Revenge.

It took Elena nearly an hour to finally rock up and I was pissed. "What could have possibly taken so long?" I glared at her, after opening the door.  

"I'm sorry Stefan rang!" She smiled apologetically and I blushed. Stefan had better not of spilled about me locking him up or I'd have Damon kill him.  

"Oh yeah, and what did Saint Stefan want?"  

"What have I missed?" She asked closing the door behind us.  

"Nothing important, but you are going to help me get revenge!" I laughed evily and she gave me a look that questioned my sanity. I rolled my eyes making my way to the kitchen. "Thirsty Elena?" I called out. She was obviously making herself comfortable in the living room.  

"Nah, I'm good." I grabbed a water and joined Elena in the living room.  

"So got any bright ideas?"  

"Oh no! You didn't seriously think I'd help you, did you?"  

"Well I'd rather hoped, so then I wouldn't have to involve Damon!" I added the last bit on cause she knew as well as I did if Damon was involved it wasn't going to be pretty.  

"Well you could dress up as a giant bunny and be scared of him or something?" She said with a shrug.  

"A little bit of originality please Elena! This prank calls for desperate measures." I took a sip of my water.  

"I really worry about you sometimes Lani. Where is Stefan by the way?"  

"Oh I locked him in the basement!" I shrugged, settling into the chair comfortably, throwing the bottle on the couch to my left.  

"You did what?" She said, getting up and rushing downstairs.  

"What? He upset me!" I yelled after her, not that she cared much about the why. She came back up five minutes later, Stefan trailing a few steps behind. "Aw, what'd you go and let him out for? It was so much more fun thinking about him locked away down there." I pouted, crossing my arms over my chest.  

"Lani!" Elena scolded.  

"Elena!" Damon mimicked, walking in the door. I snickered at her and ran over to him.  

"You're early!" I smiled up at him and he kissed my cheek.  

"Couldn't stay away any longer." I blushed and heard Stefan making gagging noises.  

"Can it bunny killer or I'll lock you up again!" I said turning to glare at him.  

"You locked him up?" Damon questioned, wrapping his arms around my waist.  

"He upset me!" I pouted at Stefan.  

"Im very sorry that I upset you Lani, but it was very funny."  

"You should be! And so was locking you up. You didn't even see it coming!" I poked my tongue out at him.  

"Does this mean project revenge is over?" asked Elena.  

"For now." I allowed. "Now if you don't mind, I'm going to have a drink at The Grill!"  

"Shouldn't you have a hangover from last night?" asked Damon.  

"Shouldn't we talk about what Klaus said?" asked Stefan.  

"For the hangover question, I don't get hangovers. And as for the Klaus thing, I don't plan on talking about it for a while!"  

"What do you mean Lani? We have to talk about it!"  

"Grshh I cant grshh hear you grshh Stefan you're breaking up grshh grshh!" I quickly ran from the room and out the door. I heard Damon laugh and Stefan ask if he was sure I was all there followed by another chuckle from Damon. Stefan was going the right way to be locked up again, he'd better look out.