Chapter One™

•••

Five year old Troye was running around the living room, wearing a yellow Belle dress and a beautiful buttercups flower crown which adorned his messy curls as his lips curved into the most beautiful smile that you could ever imagine.

"So where is the princess?" Sage asked as she spotted Troye's tiny yellow sandals from under that velvet curtain.

"He is not here!" Troye said cheerily as he placed his palm on his lips to suppress the giggle.

Sage burst out into soft chuckles as as she ascended nearer to the curtain.

Troye scrunched his nose adorably and squinted his eyes as he held the velvet piece of curtain close to his body with his tiny hands, thinking that he would disappear if he did so.

"I know that the princess is here!" Sage said as she knelt down and poked Troye's side who shrieked in surprise, launching the curtain at his intruder as if the curtain would keep his big sister away.

"No-no, n-no princess over here," Troye said before his elder sister engulfed him in a hug while poking his sides and nuzzling her face against his shoulders which were layered with the frilly lace of the frock Troye was wearing.

"Leave!" Troye chuckled loudly, groping for a support and making grabby hands at the couch nearby as Sage tickled him, making the beautiful laugh echo around the room. Troye squirmed and writhed under Sage's grip while giggling, his cheeks flushed completely red.

"Am I pretty?" Troye asked, out of breath once Sage had stopped tickling him.

Sage snakes her arms around Troye as usual and pressed her lips to his cheek before whispering in his ear, "No, the prettiest."

And as usual Troye grinned from ear to ear whenever he heard those words.

"Kids, stop messing around and come and eat breakfast. Conbon has already arrived!" Laurelle called out from the kitchen as the two of them heard the clash of utensils together signalling that breakfast was being served.

Troye let out a triumphant shriek as he ran over to the kitchen, tackling the other small green eyed boy in a hug.

"Concon!" Troye said in excitement, his blue eyes shining bright as he saw the other boy in front of him.

"Hello princess," Connor said and Troye blushed as Connor began to ruffle his messy curls.

Troye pouted and swatted his hands away from his hair.

"No, don't messy my hair!", Troye requested as Connor just let out a girly giggle and they both sat down to eat the nutella pancakes which Laurelle had made.

Troye tried to sneak some pancakes from Connor's plate but Connor caught him every time and gave him a death glare as he looked up with those angelic pure blue eyes.

After breakfast, Sage washed their mouths and hands properly while giving each of the boys a kiss on the cheek.

They took their backpacks, Troye's being the one with the photo of Disney princesses while Connor had a lightning McQueen one.

Sage got her backpack too and then caught the hand of the toddlers while saying loudly , "Here we go!"

•••

Jacob will be in the next chapter

Salut! Xx