Chapter Ten™

• • •

"Have a nice day, boys and please take care of yourselves," Sage said to Troye and Connor as they said their goodbyes to each other.

Sage kneeled down to Troye and whispered to him while taking his hand, "I love you okay, you are my little Tokky princess."

"I love you also!" Troye said excitedly.

"Its not 'I love you also', you goofball, its 'I love you too'," Sage corrected him while giggling.

"Oh," Troye said as he pouted and then he answered, "Sorry, Sagey, I love you too!"

"There ya go, goofball!" Sage said as she messed up Troye's soft curls while getting a glare from Troye.

"You will destroy my flower crown!" Troye whined as he placed the flows crown on his hair properly before giving Sage a warm hug.

"Tro, come on, we will be late!" Connor called out to Troye.

"Bye Sagey!" Troye yelled as he ran towards Connor who was waiting for him with a bored expression.

"Con con, do I look pretty?" Troye asked as he twirled around in front of Connor.

Connor furrowed his brows together and then gently nodded his head as he answered, "You look very cute, Tro but the flower crown looks cuter."

Connor smirked before he received a playful punch on arm from Troye who was squinting his eyes at him.

"Ouch, you meanie!" Connor called out as he looked at Troye and gave him a fake glare only to be met with Troye who was sticking his tongue out to him.

The two of them walked to class while teasing each other and poking each other at their sides because both of them were ticklish and they somehow liked this game.

"Troye!" A voice called out when they reached their classroom.

Troye and Connor could immediately recognize the familiar voice and while Troye's eyes lit up like Christmas lights , Connor just scoffed and narrowed his eyes as the hazel eyed beautiful boy who was having a wide grin plastered on his face headed towards them.

"Hiiiii!" Troye said as he immediately kissed the boy's cheek and Connor just rolled his eyes. He hated the boy so much for stealing his best friend.

Jacob just blushed and then hugged the smaller boy in his arms.

"I made you something!" Jacob said as he fiddled around in his pocket to get a piece of rough and crumbled paper but Troye still looked at it as if it was the best thing in the world.

That's the thing about kid love. Its just so pure and innocent and real.

"Its so crinkly!" Connor made a disgusted face as he saw the crumbled paper.

Jacob frowned immediately looking at the crumbled folded piece of paper.

"I'm sorry, I'm not good at taking care of paper," Jacob said softly, his eyes looking down.

"Its okay, Jacob. You made it for me and I'm happy," Troye said as he gave a look to Connor who was still pouting and rolling his eyes.

"Really?" Jacob asked, his wide smile visible again.

"Yes."

Just as Jacob was about to give Troye the piece of paper, their teacher called out, "Troye, may I speak to you?"

Troye frowned and the butterflies swarming in his stomach immediately died as he looked at Jacob with sorry eyes and went to the teacher.

Jacob just sighed as he saw he was left behind with Connor.

"So won't you show me what you made for my best friend?" Connor asked Jacob with an evil smirk and emphasizing on 'best friend.'

• • •

Ooooh kid drama

This fan fiction is literally the cutest one I have written like aw

Au revoirxx