Chapter Two™

•••

"Tokky, why are you still wearing a pink frock?" Connor asked as he eyed the pink frock along with the ballerina shoes and blue socks with little white bows.

Troye definitely looked like a precious and soft princess.

Troye saw how Connor grimaced when he saw the frock but he retained the smile on his lips as his hands grazed over the pink lace at the end before speaking , "I like to wear this. Sissy says it makes me p-prettiest. Don't you think I'm prettiest?"

Connor gave a brief look at the boy before shaking his head, "But only girls wear this. You are not a girl. You have a small rocket in your pants!"

"R-rocket? I don't have any rockets!" Troye gasped as he thought of a rocket being inside his pants or rather in his case, frock.

"Yeah, rocket is the wee wee from where we pee," Connor mumbled softly in Troye's ears so that the teacher doesn't catch them talking about their 'wee wees' .

"But then you should have said 'wee wee' instead of r-rocket, Concon," Troye giggled, his eyes wide of realization.

"But wee wee is a bad word, Tokky!" Connor explained as he facepalmed and began copying the homework that the teacher was giving on the board. Troye was just playing with his 'My Little Pony' action figure. He cared less about homework. He knew that his mother would make him copy Connor's homework after all.

Troye giggled slightly as Connor looked at him questioningly with a confused face.

"Wee wee," Troye burst out into giggles as he said this.

Connor groaned and pouted, "Stop saying that! Its a bad word, Tokky!"

"Wee wee!"

"No, no ,no--"

"Wee wee!"

"Stop saying that and giggling!"

"Wee wee!"

"No."

"Wee wee!"

"Wee wee!"

"Wee wee!"

"Wee wee!"

"Wee wee!"

"Tokky!" Connor groaned as he placed his palm on the younger boy's lips to stop him from saying that word. Saying that word was disgusting for Connor.

Troye quickly licked Connor's palm with an angelic smile and innocent blue eyes.

"I hate you so much!" Connor grumbled as he pouted angrily. But of course, he could not stay angry for long at his best friend so he finally gave in when Troye wanted to give him a hug.

"Wuv you Frannie!" Troye said as he sloppily kissed his best friend's cheek who shrieked quietly and then beamed at the blue eyes boy.

Troye smiled back before going to adjust the new silver tiara on his auburn curls.

But to his horror, he started panicking when he couldn't find the tiara on his curls.

He tugged on Connor's hand and said to him, "Concon, my tiara is lost!"

Connor furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. Troye was always so careful about his tiara, it had never gotten lost before.

"Are you sure that you wore it today?" Connor asked while Trying to calm down the blue eyes boy who was nearly weeping now.

"Yes, I did. And it was new. Sissy bought for me. So-so s-special..." Troye choked out as the tears started making their way down his eyes.

Connor hugged him and patted his back as the blue eyes toddler started to hiccup.

And that's when Troye felt light pat on his back.

He turned around to be met with a boy with dark hair and beautiful hazel eyes which were bordered with black rimmed glasses.

"Is this your tiara?"

•••

I actually love the idea of this story so much!

Please go and read roses - Tracob Au which is super fluffy and yeah, just give it a try c:

Take care munchkins!

Salut! Xx