Chapter Eighteen™

. . .

"Wait, wait, I feel my heart shake, whenever you come around! The earth shakes, its more than I can take, I think my feet just left the ground!" The two young toddlers beat their chest and sang together at the top of their voices, their eyes shining with a beautiful glimmer as they took a pause and linked their elbows together, going round and round together.

"I know it," they took a brief pause before continuing to sing the song, "it feels like flying, I can't stop smiling, maybe I am the one you are looking for, and its like happily ever after and nothing else matters, I guess that is falling in loveee."

The boys dragged the last word, smiling at each other before beginning the chorus in unison at the top of their voices,

"That's falling, that's falling, I guess that's falling in love, that's falling, that's falling, oh I guess that's falling in love..." their voices faded away, blended together before Troye sang the last line of the song again, "Oh, I guess that's falling in love."

Both the boys dropped down on the floor, a giggling mess with sweaty foreheads and bright pink lips which were tainted with cherry lip gloss which Troye had applied on both of them saying that it would make their lips look pretty and more beautiful. After that, they just decided to play Talking Angela on Jacob's iPad and the song was actually a product of listening to Angela sing the song for Tom. After listening to it innumerous times, the two boys finally got the lyrics almost right.

And they certainly were very proud of it.

"T'was great, wasn't it?" Troye asked, breathing heavily, tilting his head to the side and his lips spreading into a wide grin.

"Yeah, it was great," Jacob reassured him in his adorable baby voice which was deprived of oxygen at the moment. The two boys just stared at each other in silence, smiling and eyes meeting each other's. Some may find these kind of silences awkward or uncomfortable but for the boys, it was just perfect. As long as they were with each other, their fingers laced together in a perfect fit, it was warm and cozy and unicorns and probably all the good things in the world combined together.

"Boys, the dinner is ready," Sage called out to the two of them as they cheered internally and ran downstairs as fast as they could.

"Well, careful," Jacob held onto Troye's hand as he was about to slip in one of the stairs but Jacob just managed to stabilize his balance in time and protect him.

"Thanks," Troye blushed, looking down and playing with the end of his skirt mindlessly.

Jacob giggled, tugging Troye downstairs along with him to the kitchen.

The boys sat down on the dining table after greeting their sisters and sniffing the beautiful aroma of Italian cuisine in the air.

"Is there spaghetti for dinner?" Jacob asked with enthusiasm in his hazel eyes.

Sage placed two plates of spaghetti, meatballs and shredded cheese in front of the boys and ruffled Jacob's hair as she said, "Of course, we know its your favorite!"

"Yay!" Jacob said excitedly as he dug into the spaghetti and so did Troye. They ate like messy little dogs but who would not if a delicious plate of spaghetti would have been placed in front of you and you were already super hungry.

"Its delicious," Jacob poked Troye in the stomach and said to him as Troye giggled being the ticklish little baby he is.

Troye turned to face Jacob and give him a glare but as soon as he did so, he laughed and covered his mouth.

"What?" Jacob asked, his eyebrows furrowed together in utter confusion.

"There's spaghetti and sauce on your chin," Troye said as he chewed his spaghetti.

"Here?" Jacob asked pointing his index finger towards his chin.

"No," Troye replied.

"Here?"

"No, just a little bit right."

"Here?" Jacob asked impatiently.

"Nuh, not there."

"Do I look funny with spaghetti on my chin?" Jacob finally asked.

"Yeah, you kinda do," Troye giggled softly again.

Jacob pouted but Troye just giggled before reaching forward to caress Jacob's chin in his tiny hands and wipe off the sauce and spaghetti with his soft thumb.

"There you go," Troye said as he smiled at a love eyed Jacob who was admiring him as if he was the most precious person in the world ( which he was ).

"Thanks," Jacob said as it was his turn to blush now.

. . .

Heyo, here is an update for you guys and i love this chapter personally and i know im a big big liar but forgive me, I was actually very busy and I hate myself for that yikes.

Qotc; favorite disney film?

aotc; frozen, Tangled

Ciao guys, take care xxx