Chapter Eleven™

Eleven, I'm triggERED

• • •

Jacob tilted his chin to the side, looking at Connor with a confused expression and quickly tightening his grip around the piece of paper.

"But, but its a secret and I don't want anyone to know about it. Its supposed to be a secret gift!" Jacob argued.

"No wonder Troye likes you, you are as stupid as him, even more stupider," Connor said in his great vocabulary skills.

"But..." Jacob pouted, looking at the small piece of paper in his hand.

"Listen," Connor said as he moved closer to Jacob and then whispered in his ear,

"If you show me what you made for him, I could help you. I have been with Troye. He is my bestestest friend and I know if he will like it or not, huh?" Connor asked while giving a sweet smile to Jacob.

Jacob scratched his head and then said, "OK, seems a good idea. We could do that!"

"Yeah!" Connor said excitedly, his eyes gleaming.

Jacob smiled goofily as he unfolded the crumbled piece of paper and placed it on the desk in front of them.

Connor examined the paper to see a drawing. It was a drawing of two flowers, holding hands together and smiling at each other.

One flower had blue petals while the other flower had light brown - yellow petals.

Connor chuckled as he held the piece of paper and asked Jacob with a smirk,

"What is this?"

"Its me and Troye. Holding hands. The blue one is Tro because he got blue eyes and the yellow one is me. I didn't get the crayon of my eye colour so I coloured it yellow," Jacob exclaimed smiling goofily.

"Since when did you both become flowers. We are all humans," Connor said snorting. He didn't like this at all.

"We are flowers. Special flowers. He is my flower and I am his. Beautiful, pretty flowers. They remind me of him, his blue eyes," Jacob said.

"When did you notice he got blue eyes?" Connor asked glaring at the boy.

"I saw them when I gave him paper crown. Paper crown for the princess. He got deep blue eyes. Like oceans. And I don't know how to swim, I'm drowning in them, but I like it," Jacob rambled like a love sick teenager while practically giving love eyes and drooling at Troye who was having a conversation with the teacher.

"This is all so stupid," Connor remarked as he crumbled the paper.

"Stupid? Troye won't like it?" Jacob asked as he frowned.

"Never. This is shit." Connor remarked.

"Hey that's a bad word, why are you--" before Jacob could even finish off his sentence, Connor smirked as he crumpled the paper and then slowly tore it to pieces.

"No,no,no, what are you doing, give it back Con, don't do this!" Jacob said as he made grabby hands towards the torn pieces which were being ripped off into smaller bits.

When Connor finished tearing the drawing off, he just gave an innocent smile.

Jacob fell down on his knees, picking up the pieces of the paper while hugging  them to his chest and saying, "how do i fix this? Why did you do this?"

And he just let the tears cascade down his cheeks and wet the small ripped off pieces.

• • •

Danisnotonfire but I surely am because I updated four times like what

Okay take care, ily all xx