Chapter Fifteen™

• • •

"Are we there, yet?" Troye asked as he randomly played flappy bird on Sage's phone. He never understood why the bird would die, like it was so stupid.

"Yeah, we just need to get some burgers and ice cream," Sage said as she pulled at the queue of drive thru at a local restaurant.

They got four hamburgers and some ice cream boxes as Troye chattered about how Connor and his friend Jacob got in a fight at school.

"So Jacob tore off the drawing he was going to give you?" Sage asked.

"I don't know. Connor won't lie to me, so yes, Jacob was lying."

"So your prince Charming is a liar?" Sage asked as she raised her eyebrow at the young boy.

Troye pouted. He didn't like the thought of Jacob being a liar. It was somehow very disturbing to him.

He chose not to answer that as he shifted on to another topic about how the teachers in his school are so damn stupid and believe that boys can't be a pretty.

"If I wear skirts, does it not make me a boy?" Troye asked as he looked at the  houses and trees speeding by. Just a few months ago, whenever he used to travel in a car, he used to think that the trees and the houses were running behind.

But now he understood that it was the car which moved while they just remained stationary.

"We are here," Sage said, a smile replacing her monotone lips as she got out of the car and caught Troye's hands in her own while her other hand was bundled up with the food they bought.

They rung the doorbell and the footsteps resounded as a small boy with dark hair opened the door.

Troye looked at the familiar boy and smiled while whispering, "Jacob?"

"Troye?" Jacob said and somehow the way Jacob said his name with a pure smile and excitement, it surely made Troye skip a heart beat and his stomach feel so funny.

After all, Jacob was his Prince Charming.

• • •

Ho!

Ily guys, have a nice day!