Chapter Twenty One™

• • •

"Look at this," Jacob said to the curly haired guy as he made a paper plane and placed a small chit of paper in between it's wings before gently flying it towards Troye. 

Troye giggled softly as the paper plane landed on his lap and he cooed softly,  not noticing the shooting daggers of jealousy Connor was targeting towards him with his forest green orbs. 

Troye slowly took out the chit of paper and unfolded the paper to find the words 'I love you  ♡' to be written in pink ink inside it but since Troye did not know how to read them,  he called over Connor,  asking him,  "Can you read this out for me,  Concon? "

Connor smirked,  snatching the piece of paper from Troye as Troye told him to be careful.

Connor looked at Troye who was looking up at him with wide eyes as he smirked and read out loud,  "I hate you...  Well.  Who sent this to you? "

"Jacob, " Troye said,  frowning.  He didn't know that Jacob hated him.  His heart was shattered and he somehow felt his stomach churn at the way Connor said those words to him. 

"Oh dear,  that's so mean of him, " Connor said as he crumpled the piece of paper and pocketed it. 

Troye looked up at Jacob who gently smiled at him and waved but Troye just moved his head away,  not wanting to talk to Jacob at the moment.  He thought Jacob was his prince,  turns out he was so wrong. 

The bell rang and Connor tugged Troye out of the class as Sage waited for them outside. 

-

Unlike the other days,  Troye did not be a continuous chatter box today while Sage drove the two boys home.  Connor was speaking about how he wanted to watch Cars 3 which was going to come out soon but Troye did not speak a word and neither did Sage.  The drive home was just so silent. 

When Sage and Troye reached home,  Troye felt uneasy and just so sad and he just wanted to watch Moana with Sage. 

"Sagey,  can you please watch Moana with me, " Troye pleaded quietly,  he was exhausted and somehow did not feel alright.  His heart was acing. 

"No,  I am busy, " Sage said as she dropped her bag on the couch and headed towards her bedroom.  Troye did not take the hint that Sage was in a really bad mood so he just clung to her legs and repeated a continuous chatter of please to her.

"Troye please,  I don't have time," Sage said.  She was disturbed and her head was filled up with confusing thoughts and she really didn't want to do this right now. 

"But please? " Troye asked again with his wide blue eyes.

Sage was holding her patience and by now,  she had had enough of it .

"Why don't you understand it,  I have bigger problems than just to watch Stupid Disney movies with you,  Troye."

"But you promised it -"

Before Troye could even finish his sentence,  he felt a hand swept across his cheek hard,  the impact leaving him stunned as he closed his eyes shut in the pain.

"Look,  Troye,  I am sorry, " Sage reached forward to touch the young boy but he moved back,  looking back at Sage with tears in his eyes as he softly said,  "Don't touch me. "

And with that Troye an upstairs to his bedroom. 

And Sage went inside her bedroom,  not knowing what she had just done. 

◆◆◆

Oops hi people

Stay lovely and stay awesome xo