Chapter Nine™

• • •

Troye was getting dressed up in his favourite lilac sweater and black cotton skirt. Sage used to wear that when she was young.

Troye usually wore the Disney frocks but he somehow found the sweater and the cotton skirt comforting as it smelled like Sage.

Sage giggled softly as she dabbed some lip gloss onto Troye's plump lips who was jutting his lower lips out and waiting in patience.

Sage tilted his chin and then rubbed the lip gloss over his lips gently with her finger.

"There you go, princess Troye," Sage said as she kissed his cheek and Troye just giggled .

"Do I look pretty, Sage?" He asked, his hands on his hips and a warm smile spread across his face with his wide blue eyes shining and a beautiful lilac and white flower crown resting on his soft curls.

"The prettiest," she said as she bopped his nose and he scrunched it up adorably.

"Pretty enough for prince charming?" Troye asked with innocent eyes.

"More than pretty enough, baby," Sage said as she picked the small boy in her arms and circled around the room, moving in circles as Troye's laugh filled up her ears.

"My ears feel little funny," Troye whined as Sage placed him on her bed, purple socks covering his tiny feet. She plopped down on the bed next to him and sighed.

"You seem to really like your prince Charming, huh?" She asked.

"Yes, he is very cute and handsome like the one in Cinderella," Troye blushed instantly.

"Hmmm, I would like to meet this prince sometime and I would warn him and tell him to always keep Princess Troye happy." Sage said as she pushed a lock of hair out of Troye's eyes.

"Do you have a prince Charming too, Sagey?" Troye asked, cupping his chin with his palms and pursing his lips.

"Well, not a prince Charming but I do have a princess Cinderella," Sage said as she flashed a big smile.

"That's so cute," Troye said and laughed.

"Just like you," Sage mumbled as she Nuzzled her nose against Troye's tiny one.

"But Connor said boys can only like girls," Troye said softly, with sad eyes and a pout.

"Well, Connor is wrong. You can love whoever you want, Tokky. Don't listen to him, for all I know he would just be riding a guy's dick after the ten years in his mother's bedroom," Sage mumbled the last part to herself and laughed.

Troye's innocent mind was unable to decipher whatever Sage was telling but he still laughed along.

"Come on kiddo, we should head to school," Sage said as she helped him get off the bed and they headed downstairs while Troye rambled about Jacob.

"Sage, would be please stop being a worthless slut and drop Troye off to school--- and wow , why is Troye wearing that dress again, how many times--" their mom began shouting as she saw them coming downstairs.

"Mom, he is just a kid, please and if he likes wearing it, why would you have a problem with that? He would still be Troye won't he?" Sage argued as she rolled her eyes.

"I swear I should've given him up for adoption. Nobody even wanted him in the first place!" Their mom grumbled as she gave a box of sandwiches to Sage.

"Come on, kiddo, let's go outside," Sage said as she quickly went outside, not wanting Troye to hear all the profanities, he was still a little kid.

"Sagey?"

"Yeah, Tokky?" Sage asked softly as she kneeled down to look at a pouting Troye.

"Does mom really love me?" He asked.

"She does. She just has a different way of showing it." Sage said as she wiped away the tears from Troye's eyes before they picked up Connor.

• • •

Hey guys, double update wow

I may give y'all one more update because I wanna finish this book before 2017 ok? Okay.

Ily all

Take care

Ciao!