Chapter Six™

I am so late at updating this because of exams and stuff sigh

•••

It was midnight and Troye was lying on his bed , thinking of his Prince Charming getting his glass slipper back for him and dancing with him while he wore a pretty blue gown which complimented his blue eyes and beautiful brown curls.

And then, he smiled as he saw the Prince Charming take shape, his eyes being hazel and his face getting familiar, his smile, his lips... Everything just changed into someone Troye knew.

Jacob. Jacob. Jacob.

"Jacob..." Troye mumbled in his sleep, cuddling closer to the plush teddy bear and inhaling the sweet vanilla scent which lingered around the most beautiful boy Troye had ever laid his eyes on.

Troye was dancing around with Jacob with a beautiful giggle in his sleep as Jacob held his tiny waist and kissed his petite hand.

And then he felt Jacob pull him closer to him, looking into his eyes just like Cinderella and Prince Charming do in the movie and then everything began to move at a slow speed, disappearing.

And he felt something soft on his lips, his eyes closing immediately. He was too innocent but the scene of the movie was reminiscing in his head. Only this time, the characters were not Cinderella and Prince Charming but it was Princess Troye and Prince Jacob.

And then the dream ended subtly. Troye was disappointed. He wanted to feel that magic for a few more minutes, a few more moments.

His sleep was immediately disturbed as he sat on his bed, feeling all happy and gooey as he hugged his plush teddy bear close to his chest and smiled while remembering the dream.

He put his tiny hands over his pretty lips and giggled to himself imagining him and Jacob dancing like Cinderella and Prince Charming across a ballroom. His nails were coated with a pink salmon nail paint and he looked very cute in his pink sweater dress and red Christmas socks with a white bow on his hair.

"Jacob is a n-nice boy?" Troye asked his teddy bear as he squatted his knees and placed the teddy bear on his lap.

He imagined the teddy bear agreeing to him and saying a small 'yes'. He shrieked with enthusiasm, wanting to have the dream once again as he plopped down on the bed.

"He is  pretty. Prettier than me. Prettiest," Troye rambled on, looking at his plush teddy bear and pouting.

He hugged the teddy bear to his side again and tried to fall asleep with all the excitement and new sparks fluttering their huge emotions inside his body. But he ignored them.

This was probably the only one dream that he would ever have. He didn't know that everything had two sides and probably this was going to be his last dream in forever.

Yes, it was his last dream.

•••

Ik its too late but whoops I might double update.