Chapter Twenty Five™

Final chapter guys

• • •

Thirteen years later

Troye was avoiding school for the past two weeks.  He pretended to be sick and stayed inside his bedroom,  binging on Disney movies and looking at his old photo albums.  And while going through them,  his eyes went through a photo. 

But it was not just an ordinary photo.  It was a photo of him,  wearing a satin pink gown with smeared lipstick on his cheeks and a princess tiara placed on his head of curls.  And beside him stood Sage,  with her pretty little smile and wearing an identical princess tiara while holding Troye in her arms.  Troye could literally feel the happiness radiating through the photograph,  his blue eyes lit up with joy and happiness.  But now,  it was just dull and boring. 

Troye was just looking at the photograph,  getting lost in it when he heard the doorbell ring and in a moment of panic,  his the photograph under his bed. 

"Wait up,  coming, " Troye yelled as he ran downstairs to open the front door.  His mother was not at home and had gone at some community service. 

He opened the door to reveal Connor and Jacob standing outside. 

"Hi Tro," Connor said as he pecked the curly haired boy's cheek and Troye forcibly smiled.  Jacob just stood behind awkwardly,  scratching his head. 

And yeah,  Connor and Troye were dating and probably the cutest couple in school but Connor was just so demanding and possessive,  Troye just did not feel himself with Connor. 

"Come in,  guys," Troye said as Connor wrapped his arm around Troye's waist and they went upstairs to Troye's bedroom.  Connor asked about how Troye has been doing and how he missed him at school in the past two weeks.  Jacob remained unusually quiet. 

"You know prom is coming up and I have got matching tuxedos for both of us.  We are gonna look so cute together,  right babe? " Connor asked again giving Troye a kiss again as Troye looked uncomfortable. 

"Yeah,  right. " Troye answered. 

"Wait,  let me go and order some pizzas,  I call dibs on cheese pizza," Connor said as he went downstairs again. 

The room was silent.  The uncomfortable kind of silence. 

"Troye," Jacob said. 

Troye looked surprised as he asked,  "Are you talking to me?"

"Yes,  of course,  who else has a name called Troye in this room?" Jacob asked tilting his head to the side with a cocky smirk. 

And do you know what?  This was what was Troye's biggest problem.  The fucking boy right in front of him was his problem.  As the days passed by,  the hotter and more gorgeous he got and somehow Troye just could not keep his eyes off him. 

It was so fucking wrong but so right. 

Troye gave a nervous and soft giggle,  fixing his hair. 

"I just found this," Jacob said holding up the photograph Troye had his under the pillow. 

"Give that back to me," Troye said as he snatched the photograph from his hand. 

"You looked kinda cute...  And you still would if you wore that now."

"I am grown up now... "

"Yeah so?"

Troye was silent,  looking down. 

Jacob said,  "You know who you are,  Troye.  I know you are not happy not being yourself."

Troye frowned as the room returned back to silence. 

"Pizza is coming,  boys!!" Connor said as he came back up. 

And Troye was just so conflicted. 

• • •

Hey guys I just wanna say that only an epilogue is left and then the sequel will happen or not happen

Idk guys

Ily ciao xx