Chapter Three™

••

"Is this your tiara?" The boy with beautiful hazel eyes and a taller height gave a warm smile to Troye and Connor who were staring at him as if he were some alien source. Troye even looked so afraid.

Connor narrowed his eyes at the boy, snatching the silver tiara from his tiny hands and pouting, "you thief! You stole Troye's tiara!"

Connor attempted to jab the taller boy's chest with his finger but he failed and it looked like a small kitten was pawing someone.

The taller boy frowned as he looked at a shy and scared Troye who was looking up at the boys and as his blue eyes met the hazel ones of the boy, he blushed, looking down, letting the heat rise up to his cheeks as his smile widened.

"I didn't steal! I saw it on floor!" The boy with dark hair and hazel eyes pouted.

"Liar!" Connor huffed as he gritted his teeth together, having an adorable yet angry look on his face.

"Concon, its okay," Troye said with a smile as he gently caught Connor's hand and tugged him behind.

He went up to the boy and said, "I'm Troye."

"I'm Jacob," the little boy said with  a smile which could light up the world and make Troye's heart beat faster and faster, while Troye fought with the butterflies swarming up his stomach.

"Thanks... F-for finding my t-tiara," Troye said before standing on his tippy toes and placing his lips on Jacob's cheek softly, letting them linger there for a while.

When he pulled back, he looked up to see a blushing Jacob who muttered a small 'welcome' to him before his group of friends called him and he had to leave the two best friends all alone.

Troye traced his hands over the tiara, giggling to himself. He just felt very happy , all of a sudden. He looked at the retreating figure of Jacob  and he just wanted to scream out loud and smile for the rest of his life.

Meanwhile, Jacob's friends gave him a weird look as he looked like the seal from Finding Dory with a goofy smile on his face.

He slowly ran his fingers over the cheek where Troye's soft lips were placed and he could not help but feel the humongous butterflies take over him.

"What is wrong?" One of the toddlers asked.

"Nothing?" Jacob replied with the huge smile still plastered on his lips.

"You are lying, something must happen with that princess over there," another toddler - Matt pointed out to Troye and Connor who were now talking to each other.

"He is such a girl. My mum says to stay away from him. Or else we could get cooties," Matt continued while sticking his tongue out and making a disgusted face at Troye.

"Why is he a girl?" Jacob asked, frowning when he heard his best friends talk like that about this 'special' boy.

"He always wears princess clothes and that's yucky!" Matt said again while grimacing.

"You know what, Matty?" Jacob asked with a scowling face and his baby accent.

"What?"

"You are yucky, not him!" And with that Jacob ended up sitting alone in an empty table.

He saw Troye giving him a warm smile on between so he just smiled back, trying to figure out this new feeling.

Only if he knew he was actually too young to do that.

•••

Its a late late update but I have exams so so sorry and this year is actually very important to me. So bare with me till march 2017, after that I will be all free, hopefully

And secondly, I am a confused sad, bean so sorry

Also, I'm a great procrastinator so like all the talents combined in one, I'm a genius.

I hope you liked this chapter

Opinions???

Anyways, stay safe and wonderful and awesome

Salut! Xx