Chapter 4

When I woke up, I first picked up my phone to see a text.

MOM: Hello, this is Mother Earth, I'm terribly sorry my child but there is a spice convention today at 8:00pm, this means you have to stay another night. I'm very sorry for this, I already told your mother, she said it is fine, so please take care of the children.
"Oh great! Another day sleeping on a couch!" I get up and walk up the stairs, then I tip toe into the kids room to wake them up. I get on my hands and feet and crawl to Frisks bed first. "Morning sleepy head." I whisper into her ear. "Ehhh I don't wanna wake up! Five more minutes, please?" she turns over and opens her eyes, they're a brown gold color. She looks at me in puppy eyes, I just can't resist that face. "Ok, but only five minutes." Frisk grabs my neck and pulls me into a hug. I get up and close the door. I walk into the kitchen and grab materials for waffles.

Time skip

After making the waffles I go back up stairs and walk into the kids room. I open the blinds and smile, "Time to wake up beauties!" Both of them yell and tell me to close the blinds. "Nope! Come on time to get up." They Both get up and walk down the stairs gloomy, mostly Frisk. I've already ate so I go outside.

"I wonder where Sans is..." Out of no where I hear tapping. I walk towards the sound and see Sans. I was so happy for some reason. I use my magic to get past the barrier. "Hey!" I say to him with a hopeful smile. "Oh hey, I didn't expect you to be so nice to me." He looks at me with death in his eyes. "Are you alright?" I want to put my hand on his back and pat his back. "Yea I'm fine, why do you ask?" Sans looks at me in annoyance. "Well you just look miserable." He looks at me and grabs my hand. For some reason it isn't burning like how it did when he touched my wing. I look at him in amazement. "What?" He looks worried for a second. "Nothing! But how are you able to touch me without hurting me?" "I have gloves." He looks at me and blushes, "Y/N, do you want to go some where with me?" "As much as I want to, I can't, I have to stay here with the kids." He looks down at his feet. "I'm really sorry, can we do it tomorrow?" "Yea... I guess." His eyes turn pitch black so fast I almost jump. "Ok, see you tomorrow." Before he says bye I'm already on the other side.

Frisk runs to me crying. "Oh my god, what's wrong sweetheart?" I hug her and wrap my wrings around her to make her feel secure. "SHE KEEPS FOLLOWING ME! EVEN AFTER I TELL HER TO STOP!" Frisk shoves her face into my neck. "Who is her?" Frisk points to the same girl with a black robe and a evil face. "Chara..."