Chapter 6

1ST P.O.V

I lay back on the couch wondering what I'm going to tell Mother Earth. I look at the time to see its 8:30pm. I sit up very slowly. I walk upstairs into the kids room, they're both asleep. I shrug and go back down stairs to the couch. I check my phone once again to see a new message.

SANS: I SAW YOU LOOKING AT THE MESSAGES SO TEXT ME OR COME OUTSIDE.

I sigh and walk out side to the golden barrier. I breath fog onto the where Sans is looking at me.

"What do you want so much!?" He looks puzzled.
"Listen I'm sorry for texting in all caps.. Can you come out here?"
I look at him then I do my magic. I walk though with ease.

"Yes?" I say.
"Come with me please." He says grabbing my hand gently, I didn't hesitate and I blushed. We walled to where the blue echo flowers lie. We booth layer on the ground looking at the "stars". I spread my wing which are like 6 feet wide, compared to my height of 5,10. I look over at Sans to see how far away I am and it's a lot. So I. Draw my wings back towards my body yo allow him to get closer. Finally he said.

"Have you ever wondered what real stars look like Y/N?" Sans asked.
"Yea but most of the time I really don't want to." I look at Sans and stare into his eyes.
"Come here." Sans grabs my hand and pulls me up gently. We walk over near the lake and he dips me (the dance). By now I'm blushing like crazy and he's enjoying it. We get on the dock and hang our legs. He looks at me with companion. He gets closer and closer until our eyes are right in front of each other. I can feel my heart racing as he comes closer for a kiss. I close my eyes only to be greeted by a soft kiss. Sans puts his hand on my cheek and his other on my hips. I put my arms around his neck and smile. We do a motion where we first tilt left then right. Finally he sticks out his tongue at my lips to ask if he can enter. I open my mouth silty and he slithers his tongue into my mouth. He explores my mouth then he try's to wrestle my tongue and wins. I hear a ring of my phone and guess who it is... Mother Earth.

————————–————————————
Hey guys Fia here, I'm a little upset at you all bc of the comments. Every time I post a new part one of you always say"update, write more..." Like really... It takes a little bit to try to make a GOOD CHAPTER. I have a schedule that I'm sticking to. I'll try to post a new part every Sunday, and maybe if I'm in a good mood twice a week. But y'all need to clam down, I get that you think the story is great and you want more but you'll need to wait. That's why usually they're long.... But since I'm being rushed this one is short af. So see you all should soon.

~FiaBell