Chapter 8

1st P.O.V

"Well cutie wanna name?" I kneel down and pet his head.
"Samule?" I say, he growls.
"John?" He rolls his eyes.
"Ashter"?" He tilts his head.
"Oh I see you like that one but a little different, Ashton?" The dog starts to wag is tail.
"Well I guess your name is Ashton."

We walk through the enchanted forest to the barrier. There I see Mother Earth tending to the golden flowers, while the children are playing tag.
"Hey Sans, I had a really good time, thank you." And with that I laid a kiss on his cheek and walked into the other side with Ashton by my side.
"Hey mom, look what I found." Mother Earth looked over with anger.
"Why is this her with you, and you said that you would be home in an hour and it's been two, I was worried sick, what would've happen if you where out and got jumped, who would save you?" She stood up and walked over to me.
"Mom I'm fine really, nothing happened, I'm safe, plus if I would've gotten jumped I know how to defend myself, and this thing is a dog, to be more specific, this is MY dog and his name is Ashton." I stood up as tall as I could to try to show that I wasn't scared.
"Y/N, I was very worried and I'm sorry for making you cry." She says with empathy.
"What do you mean? I'm not crying, and by the way my name is Lena, not Y/N, please don't call me that only when you really need to." I feel my check to feel tears. Then when I put my hand down I felt licking and herd whimpering.
"Just leave me alone..." I start to walk away when I feel a force surround me.
"Y/N, you are not leaving!" She pulls tighter and I feel as if my ribs are being crushed. I hear barking and growling. I look down to Dee Ashton trying to force Mother Earth to stop before she tries to kill me. Finally I feel my pain to come with an ease. I fall to my knees and start to cough. Instantly I feel Ashton's furry body rub against mine and see he's licking away my tears.
"I thought you where Mother EARTH, not mother DEATH..."

I get up and start to limp away holding my chest. I can feel bleeding from the same place Chara hit me.
"I'm going home..." Thought to myself.
I pick up Ashton and fly into the air. I haven't felt the fresh air in forever. I get to my tiny village and to my house. I open the door to see my house is the way I left it. I didn't live with anyone since I'm in training and I might be dangerous to others while practicing. I sigh and go into my room. My room looks like what a goddess's would look like. It has a poster bed with curtains, a white night stand with a gold lamp, a long dresser with a mirror longed with gold, a chair with a tall lamp. And a walk in closet. I jump on the bed face first. Then I remember. I go over to the pet shop bag and grab Ashton's dog bed. It's brown with tan coving the inside. I walk into the kitchen and set up his dog food and bowls. I'm pretty tired from almost having my lungs compressed up against each other. I grab my phone to see a message from Sans.

Sans: hey I haven't seen you at Mother Earths house, where are you?
You: Hey, I'm at my own house.
Sans: oh ok can I come over? ;)
You: sure but no funny business
Sans: no promises...