Chapter 13

1st P.O.V
    I tried to breath slowly... All I wanted to do was get some water. I walked carefully and to the end of the water bank and sat down.  I sighed and cupped my hands and lowered them into the water. The creature looked at me and and tilted its head. I came back with my hands and tilted them so they would be directed to my mouth. As I drank the water my wings started to flutter in pleasure. The creature started doing the same thing while crawling towards me. I was so nervous I almost spilled the water. The creature finally got right next to me and licked my face. I chuckled and petted its head.

"You like the taste of tears?" I asked still petting it. It made a cooing sound and brushed itself against me like a dog would. I laughed more as it tried to make me pet it more. Suddenly a stick cracked and the creatures head spun like an owls. I jumped and ran behind a tree. I peeped my head from the tree to see Sans. My eyes teared up as I covered my mouth. The creature stood up to face Sans. Sans just looked at it and chucked then walking by but the "bird" stood right in front of him and started hissing. It then walked back to me and made me get on its back. Sans looked astonished.

"Sup douche bag." I say flipping him off and sticking my tongue out. The bird shook its head and walked past Sans.

"Uhh...where are you taking me buddy?" I ask laughing petting its head. The bird just kept walking until we got to a lab and he let me go. The door to the lab seemed to be opened so I walked in cautiously. There where papers everywhere and music coming from a room. I walked slowly and put my hand on the door way. I see a girl wearing a sweatshirt and jeans working with chemicals. I tilted my head and stepped on a bottled which broke and startled her.

"ACK!!! WHOS THERE??" Is see her turn around and had her lab reports close to her heart. I stepped out and showed myself. Her eyes widened and her face turned red. "Oh, oh my, I'm sorry, I didn't see you there!" She smiled with a little sweat tearing down her forehead.

"I found one of your friends." I smiled and guided the giant bird creature into the room.

"SIMON!!!"  her face lit up light a Christmas tree. She ran over and hugged the bird.

"I lost him like two days ago, thank you."  She said with a gentle voice and a smile.

"You're welcome."  I smiled back and fluttered my wings.

She smiled once again and started loving o the bird once again. "My names Y/N." I looked at her with an innocent expression.

She turned back to me and smiled. "My name's Yama, nice to meet you." She stood back and looked at Simons big body and head. "He's my latest experiment." She sighed joyfully and turned back at me. "Would you like some tea?"

"Yea sure." I coughed and followed her to her kitchen and sat down at a seat. I started twiddling my thumbs as she whistled. Suddenly a knock was heard from the door. She perked up and walked towards the door. That second I new something was wrong because I heard a scream...