Chapter 10

1st P.O.V
"Who are you!? Why are you in my house!?" I run into the kitchen and grab a knife.
"Y/N! It's me Ashton!!" He run with his towel around his waist into the kitchen. I was so confused.
"How can I trust you?" I back up into the wall with the knife shaking in my hand. He comes up to me and gives me a hug, I instantly realize it's him, he has this curtain smell that calms me. I look into his eyes to see his brown black eyes. "Ashton? H-how did you become like this?" I walk back and put the knife back into the  cabinet.
"Well you see... I've always been like this, I was just scared to show who I really am." He seemed really upset with his tail in between his legs and his ears low. I smile and giggle a little. He sighed in relief and accidentally dropped his towel.
"Ashton!! Your towel!!" He looked down at his exposed body and blushed, then he instantly picked up the towel on his body.
"Sorry." He looked at me and then he went to the bathroom. I sigh still blushing hard and go into my room to grab him some guy cloths I have because I like to sleep in big men cloths. I knock on the bathroom and he opens the door only showing his hand. I only had guy sweatpants and underwear. After a minute he walks out with no shirt and blue sweatpants. I have to remember he's my dog, I can't fall in love with him, but he's still hot af.
Time skip till night
It's around 9:00 and both Ashton and I are tired. I walk into my room and get into bed, after I get situated Ashton comes in and gets into the bed with me. I try not to blush and try to protest but he embraced me into a hug. I couldn't help but fall asleep in his arms. He was so warm...
_______________________________________________________________________

Sup guys I'm back, sorry for not writing in forever but here I am. Question, do any of you guys like the anime Fairy Tail? Well if you do I have a surprise.... Also I have nothing to draw so I'm gonna draw what I think Ashton looks like. One more thing, I need a new name for the main character, I got notified about Lena (you) so if you have a new name for the character, like sail and all that, that would be great.

Also thx for over 900 views and sorry for the short chapter.