Chapter 9

2nd P.O.V

It felt like hours before you finally herd your doorbell ring. Ashton started barking at the door. You walk up and open the door, there you see a skeleton with a box full of chocolates and flowers. You smiled and welcomed him in.

"Hey, why are you so dressed up?" Sans just shrugged and gave you the flowers and chocolate, with his face blush, you swore you saw them blue, but you didn't give it much thought.

"Uh Y/N...can we go somewhere else?" Sans looked a little worried as you put the flowers in a beautiful vase.

"Oh ok sure, but where do you want to go?" You turn around and see him looking away. "Are you ok Sans? You don't seem like yourself."

"Oh I'm fine." He walked to the door and opened it, he smiled at you gently and closed his eyes. All of a sudden he grabbed you told you to close your eyes. When he told you to open them you were in the underground, in front of a small house. Sans looks over to you and smiled. He walked up to the door and opened it. There laid a table with a candle in the middle and two plates of spaghetti. He walked to the side you were supposed to sit and pulled the chair out from under the table. You sat down and he pushed the chair back. He sat at the other end and smiled.

A tall figure walked up to the table with a bottle of whine. "Y/N, this is my brother Papyrus." With that the tall Skeleton smiled.

"I'm very happy to meet you Papyrus." You sad with a smile that made Papyrus blush. He looked very happy that his brother was on a date and that he was able to cook for the two of you. Papyrus asked if you would like to have a glass of whine and you said yes because you didn't want to be rude.

Time skip until after the date cuz I'm lazy

By now you were very drunk. You stumbled over nothing and said stupid stuff. Sans appeared to like this side of you. With a grin he took you upstairs to his room. He threw you on his bed and got on top of you. Your eyes shot wide at this, you weren't ready, plus he's trying to take advantage of you. You pushed him away and stumbled down the stairs. There, you walk outside and looked around, then you heard Papyrus walking along toward the house, you ran over to him and he looked shocked.

"Y/N! Aren't you supposed to be on a romantic date with my brother?" He tilted his head. Like a dog.

"Yes but the date ended when he tried to assault me!" You grabbed onto him. "Papyrus! Please take me home!" With that you closed your eyes and opened them to see you where above ground and on a street you knew. "Thank you very much." You said and ran home.

You got home to see it wasn't the way you left it, it was spotless. Everything was clean. You looked around to see nobody around. You walked into your room to see a dog man?