Chapter 22

I couldn't believe what I just read. I felt tears of regret stream down my horrified face. I kept moving. I looked in every room, seeing if I can find any clues to where I could find Sans. I went into one of the room to see a desk with papers flown all around, scattered on the ground. I walked into the room and kneeled down, picking up one of the ragged papers. It was some sort of design for a weapon, though it did not look like a weapon at all. The design looked like an animal skull, but larger. There were scribbles of ideas, like the color of the Ray that will shoot out of it. This one would be black. Then there were details of how it would generate the power and how it would appear and disappear, it was by determination that it's master would give to the weapon. Finally there was its name, it's name was "GASTER BLASTER" exactly that way. I looked at it funny and put it back on the floor where I found it.

On the desk there were plants, lined up and scattered along the top of it. There were a load of vines and exotic flowers along the vines. With the vies and flowers there were thorns. Under all the plants were more books and letters, some had different types of writing, more like symbols, smiley faces, numbers and signs. If I could only read what they meant I bat that would tell me where Sans is. I didn't want to get overwhelmed so I just threw the papers down, making them scatter all over the desk. The thorns stabbed the papers with their sharp points, leaving holes in the papers and making them difficult to read.

I turned away and headed out the door to see blood. I looked confused and followed the trail to find a puddle of blood. Around it was nothing and there was no trail of a person being hurt. I turned around to see a young girl in a black ragged dress with red eyes. She giggled and ran past the door way. I turned to see where she went.
"Hey wait up!" I yelled chasing the girl. When I ran out she was gone.

"Where the fuck did she go..?"

________________________________________________
Sorry for not updating, I've been going through some tough stuff and I just don't have the momentum to keep going with this book. But I will finish it I swear, but for now have this chapter

Bye
∠( 」∠)_