Chapter 11

I wake up to the feeling of something on my lower back....
I turn over to see Ashton is has a boner. "EWWWW ASHTON YOUR BONER IS ALL UP ON ME!!!
He wakes up startled and looks down, his face turns bright red and he accidentally fell off the bed with a Yelp. Of course I laugh and get out of bed and help him up. He then dusts himself off and sighs.
"What's wrong buddy?" I ask.
He looks over to me like I'm dumb. "I'm not a dog." Then he walks out the bedroom and out the front door.
"Ashton!!" I run to the door that was left open and look out to see no one. "The hell? Why's he acting like such a dick?" I go back inside and put jeans, boots,a large sweatshirt, and put my hair up. I sigh and walk outside.
"Why would he just straight up leave and not tell me goodbye?" I roll my eyes walk into town. It's to early to be dealing with this shit. I walk into Clawbucks (Starbucks in undertale >w<) I of coarse order my favorite drink, (F/D) and walk out into the enchanted forest and walk around.

I smile to see my favorite tree is still there, the giant bonsai tree. I walk under it and sit in my favorite spot. I start to drink my coffee when I hear my name.
"Y/N!" I hear the voice.
I look over to see Frisk and Asriel come running towards the tree,I smile and wave.
"hey guys what's up? And how did you find me?" I say with a grin on my face.
"Well me and Asriel were adventuring and we saw you at the tree,so we just wanted to say hi, and WOW!! Have your wings gotten bigger?" They come closer to me and look at my wings. I spread one of my wings to see that is has gotten longer and bigger.
"Heh, yea I guess they have, I wonder what they both look like if they were spread out."
I stand up and walk further away from the kids and spread my wings. I look at both of them and see how big they are, then I laugh.
"Well I suppose yes they have, cool. Well kids I have to go and find my dog, he ran away so I'm gonna go." And like that I blasted into the air like a bird.
"Damn, I've gotten a lot faster with these huge wings, I love it!" I start to fly around doing cool tricks but being careful not to spill my coffee. I inhale and smile.
"Man, I forgot how good it felt to fly, I really need to do this more." Right as I said that I hit something. "Ow." I look down to see Ashton sitting on a bench in the park. I got the sneakiest idea ever. I would fly down and scare him and he'll whimper like the little puppy he is like the day I found him.

I swoop down behind a tree and get into a scaring stance and jump out.
"AHHH!" I hear him scream, but right after I felt pain in my nose. I touch under my nose and see blood.
"Ow you fucker." I say holding my nose while I'm on the ground looking up to him.
"Well you shouldn't scare me next time." He says crossing his arms and staring down at me.
"Well next time don't fucking punch me in the face." I say getting up and still holding my nose.
He gives me a mean look and growls.
"why are you acting like a jerk all of a sudden?" I pinch my nose to keep it from bleeding.
"Oh I don't know! Maybe it's because my fucking master pointed out I have a boner and embarrassed me!" He starts to growl at me again.
I look at him and smile a little bit.
"Are you sure you're not a girl?" I say tilting my head.
"Yes I'm sure." He says snarling at me.
"Hmm, doesn't seem like because you're acting like a little bitch." And with that I walk away.