Chapter 21

My entire world collapsed right in front of me. I felt myself slip away as I felt my sins crawling on my back. I started to tear up, pulling away from Mother Nature. She looked at me with gentle but worried eyes.
"Y/N are you okay? Would you like to sit down and have some tea?" She asked, laying her furry hand on my shoulder.

I shook my head no and stared at the ground, tears falling unconditionally. I started to ball my fist as my wings coiled around me. I thought to myself,
"How could I have done that to him!? I'm such an idiot!" My feelings of hatred decreased rapidly.
I shot my wings out to both sides of me, making me look bigger than I am. Without any words I turned and left the cottage, in search of Sans.

Time skip

I first wanted to check the waterfall to see if he was there, but no sign of him. I looked around town and at my own house to only find emptiness, making me sadder than I already was. I went back to the place where he captured me and killed Ashton, nothing just black goop everywhere, making me suspicious. I soon figured out that I was in a hospital, there was medical supplies everywhere with med beds. I looked in every room, also looking for clues to where he would have gone.

I looked in the main office and found a journal, I opened the first page and began to read.

"Entry number 1, June 6th, 2x18

  I found this journal today in one of the offices, I want to record my experiments of a demon possessing me. I have many names, but my common name is Reaper, or Sans. I was made to kill and exterminate Mother Earth, leaving the world to rot. But now I can not. I've met a horrible fate, demons, I thought I could never have such thing because I am one myself. But I guess not.

It all started when I met a student of Mother Nature, Y/N, an angel who worked her ass off to get where she is today. At first I was just gonna kill her off like a little rabbit, but something in her soul was too pure and I couldn't kill..... So I wanted it. I acted like a gentleman as best as I could. It seemed to work because every time we talked her soul would glow brighter which made me happy..... For once.

Budsinfvshicndjkndcjsinvjicdwjcnwdkncdwkonvrejinvredcnkodnckodsnfjorenfroncdksoscwnkokow

Oh um..... I'll have to get back to this later, I'm getting a migraine..

Yours truly
Sans"

My heart stopped when I read the last part. I put the journal in my bag, giving me the determination of finding Sans...

______________________

Heyo! It's me, author-Chan. So I'm gonna say this. Just recently I've hit 9k on this book and I thank you all, but my votes are really low, so I've came up with something that I hope you all will follow, I will no post another chapter until I get 30 votes. That's all! Anyway, I gtg, hope you all have a good day!!

Toodles!!