Chapter 7

First P.O.V

"Shoot! Why now!? It's just getting good! :(" I said to myself. I look at the ground and pick up the phone.
You: "Hello?"
Mother: "Hello? Y/N!? Where are you?!"
You: "I'm with a friend. I'll be home in an hour or two."
Mother: "Umm... Ok, but I trust that you are safe, ok?"
You: "Yes ma'am, I'll be home in a few."
Mother: "Ok, be safe,love you."
*Click*

I look over to Sans to see he is smiling.
"What?" I say tilting my head to the side.
"Nothing." Sans puts his hand on my hip and pulls me closer. I giggle and it makes him blush. Then he gently puts his lips on mine and we start again. This time more passionate.

Short time skip :P

He lays me on the grass and I look up at him. I can tell he's nervous. "OMG!!!! Is it gonna happen!? Is he gonna take me!?" I got so exited that I rushed him into a kiss, which surprises him. He grabs my waist and we go into a French kiss. Since he's on top of me I wrap my legs around his sides and put my arms loosely around his neck. I feel something poking me on the side.
"Stop poking me! It tickles!" I say between kisses and giggles.
"I'm not poking you at all." He says as we stop eating each others faces off.
I look over to see the cutest dog in the world. He had big brown eyes, black tipped ears, black and brown all over him. I would guess he's a German Shepard.

(Doesn't he look beautiful!! I have a dog like this but he's not as fluffy

(Doesn't he look beautiful!! I have a dog like this but he's not as fluffy.... Anyway back to the story >w<)

"Awww!!!!! He's so cute." I sling myself up practically swinging Sans off.
"OMG!!!! Can I have him!? I love dogs!" I say with the most exited face ever.
"I mean he's not mine, plus I don't see a tag on him." He looks at me and looks back at the dog.
I get up and help Sans up. This dog jumps up on me and literally almost made me fall over.
"Okay,okay buddy, it's okay, we're gonna go see if we can find a pet shop and get some supplies." I say walking past the waterfall with Sans behind me. The dog looks back at Sans and starts to growl.
"Hey, hey he's a friend, not a foe." I start to pet him and it sounded like he huffed and said something.

We walk into the city of downtown hotland. We look into the stores to finally find a pet shop. I walk in and was greeted by a ram lady. (Yes Fia will be in this, only for now, or maybe more in the story.) she was wearing a star umbra shirt. She had an apron on that said, PETS ARE LOVE, PETS ARE LIFE. With a bunch of paw prints on it.
"Hi my name is Y/N, and this is Sans." When I look over I see Sans in a blue jacket and basketball shorts with pink slippers.
"Heya." Sans says then goes over to the treats.
"What the hell? When did he get dressed like that, and what happened to his hoodie?" I walk over to the Sans and see what he's looking at. He's looking at fat free dog treats.
"May I help you ma'am?" The ram lady asks.
"Umm yes, I was was wondering what are the best treats and dog food for a German Shepard?"
"Oh yes of coarse! Right this way ma'am" she guided us near some really cheap dog treats that are gluten free and help dogs teeth grow stronger.
"Oh I forgot, my name is MissFiabell, but you can just call me Fia." She looked at me in such joy. I grab the best looking treats and move to the dog food, I grab the cheapest large dog food and then I get dog bowls and a leash with a dog collar. We go to the front desk where Fia is standing, she swipes the items.
"That will be $15 dollars." She says bagging the bowls and leash. I give her the money and we leave.
"Have a nice day." She says.
"Hey buddy wanna put on the collar and leash?" He shakes his head and we put it on him.
"Wait.. We haven't even named him."

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys it's me Fia, so I need a name for this cutie. Any suggestions? I'm all in.