Chapter 28

It's been a couple years since Sans and I have been together, Mother Nature finally moved on to better things and retired. She became a gardener and owns her own little produce shop. Sans and I have moved into a little home, it has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen, living area, and a yard in the back. It's a small cottage near the waterfall. 

Life has been great. I visit Ashton at every chance I get, i lay down sunflowers at his grave every Sunday and Wednesday. I really miss him. I can't see myself without him but I live on knowing that he died protecting me. 

After a couple of months go by from me accepting that I can't bring him back, Sans and I decided to get another puppy, she isn't anything special, can't transform into a human or talk but she is cute and is very trusting. She is a Golden Retriever German Shepard mix, has beautiful golden brown eyes and soft hair. I take her on walks and keep her fit. She has a personality like Ashtons, protective yet sweet once you get to know her. Very playful and loves running off with the kids to play with them. 

I've been going to every birth and gathering of life as the new Mother Nature/life.  In a couple of years I will be able to start to train another angel to become the next Mother Nature. Going to these festivals are really quite fun, they all have lights and lanterns. There is music coming from every which way.  The food is homemade and it always smells like it. Death doesn't really like to go, he says it's "Too basic." and cliche. 

On that note of Death and I, It's hard to do our jobs and not take it into our personal life. Every time he releases someone to the after life I can't help but get upset and say they had a couple of days left to live. He always sighs and gives them a day or two and then finally releases them. My mother was one of the people he let live longer than he should have. I just didn't want her to go, but I knew it was her time so I allowed him to finally set her free of her pain. 

Yama and I haven't talked in a while, she moved to the city near the castle and is working on her studies. We talk sometimes but only through text and calls. Her and I never have the chance to actually go and see one another. She took Simon with her as a pet, I miss him too but all things are doing well.

I'm still frustrated at Sans and I'm still sad about what he did, after Chara left his body she was never seen again, but it still hurts that I can still see the evil in Sans eye when she was in him. After what I felt when he killed Ashton, I never thought I would still be with him. I still have regrets being with him to this day, but I didn't think how death would, I thought it would hurt, but I guess it doesn't because he's here, with me.....

THE END

_____________________________________________________________________

holy cow, a whole year for me to finish the rest of this book. I'm sorry it took this long to make, A lot of stuff happened and I finally decided to pick this last chapter up. I hope you enjoyed this book, if you would like to text me or talk to me please DM me. 

follow my Instagram @/angel_beeeeee if you would like to see my art <3