Chapter 19

LEMON WARNING
1st P.O.V
Sans was quite startled by my fast movements, which was the plan. He smiled and grabbed my ass, picking me up. I let out a small moan as he did this. He started to kiss me down my neck leaving love bites along the way. I looked behind me to remind myself what I had to do. Ashton was still there, dead, with no expression at all. Leaving me with teary eyes as Sans keeps kissing and biting my neck.

Suddenly he turned around to where my back was against the wall. He licked his 'lips' and started slipping my dress off my shoulder. While he was doing this I was busy acting like I was enjoying it but in reality I was working up something with my soul so I could bring Ashton back to life. My heart was beating unconstitutionally fast to the point I was letting put small pants.

After he slipped my dress off I was wearing a black bra and black panties. I blushed as he looked at me with such lust. I smiled and wrapped my arms loosely around his neck. Again he started to kiss my body affectionately. I pulled down his hood to reveal the rest of his skull, half smashed... Oh well, that's what he fest for stabbing my dog with a bone. The entire time he had his eyes on my body and not my face that was a good thing because while he was doing that I was working my magic making a life spell.

Out of nowhere he grabs my breast roughly, making me yelp. I let out a small growl but I stopped myself before he noticed. He started messing with them and squeezing them. I couldn't help but moan a little, making me get side tracked from what I was doing, but I got right back to work. He grabbed my womanhood with full blown lust. I let out a moan as he did so. My body was getting heated the more he touched me which was not a good thing but I had to act like it was.

When I was finally ready to do the magic I released the magic from my hand and towards Ashton's lifeless body. Ashton's body lifted from the ground and the magic swirled around him, making blood go back inside him and his body started to twitch. Sans slipped his hand down my underwear and to my area, releasing a moan from me. Ashton's eyes opened slowly as the magic was was finishing. My eyes lit up and I smiled. Ashton landed on the floor quietly and he was starring at me. I mouthed "help me..." He blushed as I let out a small moan because of Sans' touch. He noticed my dress on the floor.

His face went to an evil grin as he turned into a wolf instead of a German Shepard. I gasped, Sans looked at me and smiled, but soon went back to doing his thing. Ashton licked his lips, yearning for the taste of bones. Without a warning he pounced onto Sans' back, making Sans release me onto the floor. Ashton was in full beast mode, tearing at Sans' back while Sans faint do anything. I got up and put back on my dress and signaled to Ashton to get off. As commanded he did so and I stood over Sans with a smile.
"Next time you wanna fuck, how about you be a bit nicer..." I said bent over and spit in his face.

I quickly tied jim to the chair with some chains I found in the corner. I looked back at Ashton and he was in human form. I smiled and hugged him as he hugged me back.
"I was so scared.... I thought I lost you forever..." He whispered into my ear.
"Can we get out?" I asked him.
"Yes."
With that there was a laugh from Sans.
"I'm gonna find you.... No matter where you go...."
"Yea? And I'm gonna kick your ass every time you do." I say with a smile. I quickly grabbed Ashton's hand as there were guards coming in. I ran past them and though some hallways. I didn't know where I was going. Ashton pulled me to a door and pushed me pushed me out and closed the door behind him. We where outside.....

________________________________
Holy crap.... That's a long chapter... Sorry again for not updating in like a month. Well I have a question, should I make a Underfell Sans X reader?? If so, what are some good name? Anyways....bye!!