Out Of Their Head

AN: There's a change in rating. ;) (but don't worry, it's not 'the event' yet)

#

Gray was waiting for Juvia outside the diner, leaning on his car and checking his texts – he had sent one to Juvia five minutes before and she replied telling him she would be ready in a bit – rolling his eyes at Cana's messages asking where he and Juvia were. After he replied, Gray glanced up towards the door and his eyes widened at the sight.

Juvia was wearing a tight strapless black dress, it reached to middle of her thigh and her legs looked even better with the black high heels she was using. Her cleavage was also accentuated because of the dress, and Gray didn't know his favorite place to look. Her blue hair was loose and fell in waves and curls over her shoulders, her make-up was dark around the eyes, but she chose a soft lipstick color.

She had a backpack in her hand and she smiled his way once she spotted him and Gray just knew he was looking like an idiot. "So?" Juvia asked once she was close enough, putting the backpack down and circling to show him the whole look. "Does Juvia look okay? This dress is Cana-san's, she told me it looked good."

"It does." Gray said, dumbly, staring at her. "You look..." He cleared his throat. "Good. This is very good."

Juvia looked pleased and stepped forward, putting a hand on his chest. "Great." She kissed his lips and Gray was eager to kiss her back; she looked stunning and he couldn't help it but to make it longer than it was proper for a public kiss. "Oh." Juvia breathed when their lips unlocked and he kissed her softly one more time before getting her backpack from the ground. "So you really liked this dress."

Gray smiled. "Perhaps." He opened the back door of his car and put the backpack inside. "This thing is heavy."

"Juvia's going to sleep at Lucy-san's place tonight after the party." Juvia told him, opening the car's door and getting in, Gray did the same once he walked around the car. "She asked me yesterday, I forgot to mention."

"It's alright." He shrugged and put the seatbelt on, and so did Juvia. "It's nice you two are getting closer."

The blunette hummed in agreement. "By the way, we are going to the movies tomorrow afternoon around two, us and Lucy-san and Natsu-san. Is it alright for you?"

"Great." Gray rolled his eyes. "Two hours in a closed space with Natsu."

Juvia chuckled, leaned in, kissed her way from his cheek to his ear and whispered, after nibbling with his earlobe: "Juvia will reward you for it, Gray-sama." He turned his head and captured her lips with his, his hand going to the back of her neck. She chuckled when she interrupted the kiss and he tried to do it again. "But the reward comes later. Now we need to go to the party."

Gray closed his eyes, groaned and rested back on the seat. "That damn party. Do you really want to go?" He opened one eye to look at her and her grin was the answer he needed. "Fine. I hope I get compensated later."

"Of course." Juvia told him. "Now come on, Gajeel-kun said he was getting there and if Juvia's not there soon, he'll leave. Or worse, talk to people unsupervised." Gray snorted, but nodded and started the car.

#

The party was, as expected, loud and Gray had lost Juvia to the swarm of his female friends once he told her he wasn't a big fan of dancing in public. After making sure Gray would go find Gajeel, Juvia left and was happily dancing with the other girls.

Gray, Gajeel and Natsu were by the bar and the only one without an alcoholic beverage was Gray, as he would drive home afterwards.

"I really don't see the fun in a place full of people and loud music." Gajeel told the other two men.