Neglect

Finals week, aka hell week was absolute torture.

Gray and his friends spent every free minute outside the university at the library. Meeting up with Juvia alone that week was even harder. They saw each other in the afternoons at the library to study together and sometimes Gray stopped by the diner to see her.

By the end of the week, they had just two finals to go before they were free to enjoy summer vacation. Gray drove Juvia back to his apartment from the library, both carrying some heavy books in their backpacks.

"I can't believe we are almost done." He said, opening the door so she could get inside.

"Juvia is exhausted." The blunette dropped her heavy backpack by his door and Gray did the same. "With her shifts at the diner, she has to study when she gets home to make up to it."

Gray frowned. Juvia, most nights, arrived home after midnight. "And when do you sleep, exactly?"

The blunette snorted and took off her coat. "Sleep, now that's funny. We are in college, Gray-sama. We don't sleep, especially during finals."

"Well, you need to rest."

"Two more days and Juvia can rest." She sighed, a hand on the back of her neck and Gray could see she was about to drop, but tried to get the backpack to retrieve the books she needed to study. "We should set up on the dinner table, Juvia guesses."

"We just spent the whole afternoon studying at the library." He pointed out, stepping in front of her when she tried to get the backpack. "How about we get two hours of not thinking about finals?" She opened her mouth to argue, but Gray beat her to the punch. "I quizzed you before we left the library and you got all the right answers. You'll do alright tomorrow."

"Juvia has to keep her grades if she wants to keep her scholarship." She told him. "I-I can't let my grades slip or-"

"And you won't." Gray raised an eyebrow and stepped closer to his girlfriend. "You are at the top of every class, you know everything for tomorrow's exam. You can afford to relax for a couple of hours. You need to sleep too, especially since I know you study when you arrive from work."

She sighed. "I really shouldn't."

Noticing she was tempted, Gray stepped closer, put his hands on her hips and tried something she couldn't resist. "And, well... I've been feeling neglected, you know?" He shrugged.

"Oh?" Juvia was doubtful. "Juvia doesn't think she has neglected you for a second since we met."

"Maybe that's why I felt this way the past few days." His hands went from her hips to her buttocks and Juvia knew exactly where he was going with it.

"Is that so?" She put her hands on his shoulders. "How do you propose Juvia rectifies that awful mistake?"

The corners of Gray's lips curled up a bit. "I think you'll find of a way."

"Poor Gray-sama," Juvia cupped his face, bringing him closer so she could give him a peck on the lips "being put aside for a week so we could study. Bad Juvia." Gray rolled his eyes but went willingly when she grabbed his hand and led him to his bedroom. "Juvia thinks she might be able to give you a couple of hours."

He snorted. "How charitable of you."

Juvia smiled and pulled him down to a kiss, they finally arrived in his bedroom when Juvia pulled his shirt and they had to stop so Gray could raise his arms to take it off completely while Juvia kicked off her shoes and unbuttoned her jeans, pushing it down. Gray unbuckled his belt by the time her pants were off and then she pulled him down to kiss him again.