The Calm

AN: Yay, update! I know you enjoy it but I must warn you, there are some sensitive matters being mentioned towards the end so please, tread carefully!

#

"You know, just because a town has an Aquarium, doesn't mean we have to go see it." Gray whispered – he didn't want to burst their little bubble of happiness. They were on his bed, naked and he was caressing her back slowly.

That morning Juvia had dragged him to see the attractions on the town's aquarium and he couldn't simply tell her no, not when she gave him her puppy eyes. After a very nice lunch, they took a walk and then returned to his apartment where, from the moment they stepped inside, they started to take each other's clothes along the way until they reached his bedroom.

"Juvia knows." She chuckled, a hand on his chest – the blunette had her body pressed on his, the covers on their hips. "She can't resist, though and it's not like we don't stop for five minutes in front of buildings you find interesting."

"Well, there's that." He conceded her the point and with her as a guide, he didn't mind the tour: it was always very interesting, she got really excited and it made him feel better.

After a few more moments of silence, he twisted one of her curls on his index finger and said: "Your hair is longer."

"A bit." She agreed. "Juvia was thinking if she should trim it a little or not. She is kind of enjoying longer hair." He hummed, absent minded. "What do you think? She could cut a bit of it."

He considered for a moment. "It looks nice as it is and it looked nice before too."

"You are absolutely no help at all." Juvia pouted and Gray snorted.

"Sorry." He turned to lie on his side to face her, she kissed his lips lightly as he moved so the front of their bodies touched.

"Juvia should go take a shower." She whispered to him. "Her flight is in three hours."

"Yeah." He agreed but neither of them moved. "I can't believe the three days are over."

"Me neither." Juvia put a hand on his cheek and looked at him with sad eyes. "But now it's just two more months and we will be able do be like this every day if we want to."

"I am guessing we will want to." Gray snorted softly and Juvia smiled. "Let's just keep talking to each other everyday like we have been and things will be fine."

"They will." She agreed and gave him a few sweet pecks on the lips and he sighed into it. "Come on, get in the shower with Juvia so we can enjoy her last minutes here with you."

#

"Text me when you get there."

"It's going to be very late here." The blunette told her boyfriend.

"I don't care." He said while they walked slowly towards the boarding area. "I just need to know you got home okay. Don't even think I forgot you live in a dangerous neighborhood."

"Okay." Juvia agreed. "And you, play nice with your friends here. Juvia liked them even though she is incredibly jealous some of them are girls."

Gray rolled his eyes. "I have friends who are girls in Magnolia."

"Yes, girls you've been friends with for years and know you are very much taken." Juvia spoke, serious.

He snorted. "Trust me, I know I am taken."