A Very Happy Birthday

AN: Get ready for some smut lol

#

Introductions were made and Gray couldn't be happier; he still couldn't believe Juvia was standing next to him after more than three months apart.

"It is a pleasure to meet you." Jerome told her and she smiled. "It's nice to see him" the blonde pointed at Gray "smile for a change."

"Shut up." Gray rolled his eyes but he couldn't stop smiling.

"Juvia has heard a lot about all of you." The blunette told them. "Juvia was really afraid her Gray-sama wouldn't make friends here."

"He tries to look tough, but he's a softie inside." Mary told her with a snort. "He didn't fool us."

"He's alright." Briar shrugged.

"I appreciate the honesty, really." Gray scoffed and then looked down to his watch. "Class is going to start in five minutes."

"Oh. Juvia can wait over there while you go to class." She pointed to a coffee shop across the street. "Juvia doesn't want to keep you."

"As if I'm letting you go wait in a coffee shop for two hours, especially when I know you took a six-hour flight to come and see me." Gray couldn't believe in what he was hearing. "We had mid terms last week, today the teacher will just review the test with the class and maybe start a new subject, but I'm fine on that class."

"Are you sure?" The blunette asked, not wanting for Gray to miss any classes because of her.

"Yes. Jerome, could you sign my name?" Gray asked the blonde man.

"Sure." He shrugged. "Go enjoy your girl."

"Thanks, man." Gray nodded.

"It was very nice to meet you." Juvia told them.

Gray took her suitcase and when she slid her hand into his, Gray didn't even hesitate to squeeze it. Screw it if everyone saw it, he didn't care.

"They are nice." Juvia told him – it was clear she was tired but tying to prevent him from seeing it.

"Yeah." Gray nodded. "I still can't believe you are here."

Juvia chuckled and rested her head on his shoulder. "You should call your parents. Your father made me promise to make you call him when I got here."

"I'll call when we get to my place, it's just a few blocks away." He said. "How's everyone?"

"They all miss you." She told him. "Juvia swears, Natsu-san misses you almost as much as Juvia does. He misses his buddy."

"Urgh, don't ever say that again." Gray rolled his eyes.

Juvia laughed. "Let's see, what else...? Oh, Cana-san is getting ready for an exhibition of her photographs next week, Erza-san is starting an internship next month, Lucy-san had an article published on Magnolia U's newspaper, Gajeel-kun and Levy-san are officially dating, Natsu-san betted with Gajeel-kun to run a 10k marathon and has been training." She chuckled. "You'll probably be home by then."

"That will be something to watch." He chuckled. "How about you?"

"We talk almost daily, Gray-sama." Juvia was amused.

"I know." He shrugged. "Just want to make sure I know everything that's going on."

"You know everything." She told him and stopped him for a moment so she could tip toe and kiss his lips lightly. She sighed. "Juvia missed kissing you."